Reviews for A Trip to Disney World: Pirates Edition!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Amazing! Wish you'd write more to it!
Dr. Lagiacrus chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
Interesting concept behind your fanfic. But to be honest, I am a 13-year Disney Veteran, and, I got to tell you, not all of your ifno is acurate. No offense.
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
Yea, a sequel would be cool. I actually do enjoy your "Disney World Trip" fanfics. This one was really funny.
DiZenchanted chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
Ehehehehe... I remember the first (and last!) time I rode Tower of Terror... O.o

Well, anyway, that was hilarious. The writing started to slip a tad at the end, but it was still good.
Tinkerbell'sstuntdouble chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
OH MY GOD! I love it I am so adding this to my Fav stories! Please do a sequel, if you do you get a cookie!
WakeTheDead chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
haha I loved it. Do a sequal! go to epcot!
ChrisBabyGurl93 chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
Loved the story, it was so entertaining! I couldn't stop laughing! Please do a sequel, if i get a email saying the first chapter was up it will probably make my day, lol!
KPtheMoviesaholic chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
Nice and HILARIOUS! Loved it, great job, Jaqueline!
cutepigts chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
So I'm one of the coolist people on earth? about your story,I loved it!

“Hey!” Ragetti stopped screaming briefly. “I can see the park!”

For no reason at all that just cracked me please please make a seqeal it would be so cool!

Taylor
englishfreckle chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
That was hilarious! Brilliant, loved it!

I'd love to see a sequel, prehaps visiting EPCOT and Animal Kingdom or even one of the Disney water parks?

At EPCOT I could picture characters such as James and Elizabeth making comparisons about the England part of 'World Showcase'; to be fair it was what I did when I went lol.
The Singer in White chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
ROTFL Seriously siriusly. That was funny.

So, when was the last time you've been to Disney? I'm asking bc in my opinion, you should have done them going to the Animal Kingdom as well. I mean there's Jungle Safari, Kail River Rapids, and Expedition Everest, a fantastic Roller Coaster Ride that goes backwards as well as fowards (and backwards down a hill) : ), and there's the Abomidable Snowman. I'm sure at least Jack has heard the stories.
mrspatrickdempsey chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
haha wow this was sure an original fic! love a sequal!
Jaeh chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
Hilarious! I definitely would want to see a sequel! :D
lightsabermaster chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
That was funny, but it had the potential to be oh-so-much-more funny. I would have enjoyed it better had it not seemed rushed and had been more dramatically drawn out, I guess. But still, pretty darn funny especially Jack being confused as to why his face is everywhere, LOL. :D