Reviews for Inebriation, A Cautionary Tale
VoicesOffCamera chapter 1 . 4/6
Ha, this was hysterical! I loved it! The Marauders were so in character it made the whole thing just too perfect. I loved that Remus’ part in it was accidental and Peter’s part of it was to get drunk. So funny. And how it was brilliant and it was bound to fail. I was snickering throughout this whole story. There is no doubt in my mind that something like this had to have happened sometime in the Marauders seven years of terrorizing Hogwarts. Really well done!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Hahaha poor Snape!
Case Chordlace chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Question. Was Remus the only one that figured out that Snape kissed Sirius? Or am I totally off my rocker?

This one was slightly disturbing. Well, that's under-stating the fact but you get my point.

It was also so funny though! You've a real talent for humour! Notice how I really never have anything bad to say? I can't truthfully say I'm looking though!
Theophaneia chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Hilarious! That's all I have to say.. (
BoredWriter chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
OMG, that sounds like stupid things boys do and still fits with everyone's character! Good job!
Invader Tar chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I loved it loved it loved it. It made me laugh! I love humorous oneshots of SSxSB, just because that couple so riduculously ridiculous!
ZombieBlinky chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That's horrorfying in the most hilarous way ever! XD! Poor Lily, Snape could have been her friend if the Marauders hadn't been such drunkards! XD Poor Sirius...
freekazoid101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
wow. nice. That was an interesting spin...
Musafreen chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
"Impressive display of swirling black robes."

That was hilarious!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
*bangs head to rid herself of horrid thoughts*

Great work, it's extremely funny, and definately the sort thing the Marauders would try ...

Cuba
Bewittching chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
oh my god! that was bloody hilarious!
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Oh my goodness! That was so horribly terribly wrong on so many levels. And I laughed. :)

How do you come up with your ideas? They are wonderfully wicked and funny. You've managed to make something I would not have ever believed would have happened into something somewhat believable.

Kudos. I'm looking forward to more prompts.
misundersnape chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
A vow they broke three different times... so funny!

This was hilarious!

So... THAT'S why Severus called Lily a mudblood when she tried to defend him after the OWLs. It just makes perfect sense now! *snicker* I must incorporate this idea into my ficcy... Just kidding, I want to steal it, but I won't!

Well done, I feel satisfied and thoroughly entertained!