Reviews for Cupid Confusion
VanillaStratos chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
RAIKIM:D this is awesome! LOVE IT3
Brown.eyes.and.bushy.tales chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
woah, that has to be the longest fic i've ever read...but it was completley, and utterly worth it, I loved it! _
Noritsu chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Thought I'd wait and read both fics before posting a review. I think you did a very good job on both. I wouldn't worry too much about the gang seeming ooc-ish. After all, any time you take a character out of its canon home and put it in a different place, it's going to act that way, it's only inevitable. I think this was a very well done A.U.

And I really liked Wuya being a librarian. What a switch.

Nori.
Nana chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
THIS WAZ THE MOST LONGEST BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! IT WAZ SO COOL AND IT WAZ TOTALLY WORTH TAKING THE TOME TO READ! I LIKED IT ALOT! IT WAZ GOOD! I HOPE THAT YOU MAKE A NEW BOOK SOON AND I HOPE THAT YOU CAN MENTION RAIROX IN SOME OF YOUR BOOKS CAUZ SHE DOES MENTION YOU ALOT AND I DNT MEAN TO SCREAM AT YOU WITH ALL CAPS LOCK THIS IS OUT OF EXCITEMENT!LULAS!

-Nana :)
lil'grass-stain07 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
aw even though it IS a valentine's day fanfic it was still amazing! I have to say... you really are the best Xiaolin Showdown author here! Everytime I read a story written by you, I always get so into the story... heck! I'm hooked on Into the Rush pretty bad! LOL!

Well this story was so cute! I love rai and kimiko! they are so cute together! Well all I ask is to update Into the Rush because the wait is pretty unbearable! P
winterfaeriy chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
good story, a bit long for only one chapter but still... where did you get the name Dyris? ive never eard a name like that before
Roses-n-Kisses chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
aw how cute! keep up the awsome work.
Must Come Down chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I thought it was just so sweet! Awsome job!
DemonInTheRain chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Okay, a little cliché, but totally worth the 45 minutes it took mw to read it. lol
TheMysteryMonkey chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Totally worth the 30 minutes that it took to read such a one shot, this had enough in it to be a multichapter story, but im happy it was a one shot so i wouldnt have to wait for updates :)

accidentally read this after i read your other story, fleeting fireworks, but oh well, they were still both great. Never think ANY of your work will be too cheesy or cliche, you could write the ingredients of a bottle of ketchup and make it interesting! Am i a total weirdo for making that comment? Yes? Perfect!
FoolishIdiot chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Lol That was great! I loved it! Your an awesome writier! ...And I think I like these '!' too much ' lol awesome story again!
alice in a coma chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Nice idea. I like the whole concept of "Rai-the-overly-possessive-friend." In a way it sorta suits him. And, while the cliche/cheesiness is definitely there, you have a way of doing it that makes it ten times better than any other cheesiness.

In other words, wonderful as usual!

~Emiko
scoobydoofan-12 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Hey!

Aw!

That was so CUTE!

I luved it!

You will see this on my favorites list!

You should write more stories like this!

2hyper4life
Stormy Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
That was so super cute! To be honest, it was kind of cliché and cheesy, but I never get sick of that kind of stuff D And I didn't think Chase was OOC at all. I can definitely picture him as the stalker type in high school P

Anyways, I'm really glad that you decided to post this, even if it was like, five months late. XP
Brown Eyed Sage chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Aw. That was so cute. But if that were me, I would've murdered Dyris and hid her body at the bottom of the lake (no pun intended). But very good over all like the first story. :D