Reviews for Life of Detriment
Sook03 chapter 1 . 4/19
Oh my. I think the manga should have focused a bit more on the overall theme of loneliness. Thats why the group's banded together. To prevent loneliness and maintain each other's bonds.
S chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Juugo is love.
Thank you for this little smexy and believable piece!
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I agree with an other reviewer. Slightly too much sexual content but otherwise perfect. It's not like I'm blaming you, this is rated M after all. I loved how you portrayed Juugo's thoughts, like, once again you mastered a (difficult) crazy character...they're always the hardest. But you can do things like that. And you're awesome like that. His feelings had sometimes short word groups that made a sick atmosphere. I imagine confused or disturbed thoughts like that...example: "He needed him, he needed him, needed him, needed..." Just a terrific job *-* Now if you'll excuse me I must check out your profile
thecatsayswoof chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I love when people pull off mad characters as well as you did just there. I love the rush of reading that style because it all seems to go on and on and breaks but never stops. Excellent story and I do adore some Juugo/Sakura.
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
i absolutely adore this.
LadyKryptonite chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Gosh, I love Juugo. You captured him perfectly, the jumbled thoughts and a sort of not-regret but still regret he carries with him. Brilliant
koegie chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Wow! Amazing! A very good story. I love the slight insane thoughts of Juugo, it suits him very well. You did a terrific job! I very much enjoyed reading this. :)
Fadedwriterpiece chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was a great read.
mililli chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
So sweet :c I loved it
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
awsomeness
LatinBookReader chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Gorgeous, wonderful, moving story. Wow. Brought tears to my eyes. Please keep up the amazing writing. Maybe write another interaction between Samurai and Juugo
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
God, you wrote him and his thoughts perfectly! :) I loved it!
Ishanatur chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
****squeals and dies*********.

loves it loves the craziness of it ... such a great combination of sane and insane
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This was beautifully written. I find that though this is labeled as a JuugoxSakura, the little undercurrents of SasuSaku made it all the more realistic. And the fact that Juugo wasn't portrayed as naively innocent when he's "normal" was excellent especially when he became guiltily poetic about how good Sakura was. Again, simply amazing. I don't know if you're still interested in the Naruto fandom but I'd love to see what you can do with a SasuSaku even if its just an angsty oneshot.
xWrittenInBlood chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Sp beautifully heart breaking.