Reviews for All That Matters
panda1222 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Huh. Well, first, I applaud you for writing about the Twilight humans, their oh so rarily used. I also like how you gave her backstory with Lindsay, it really explains her behavior. She bitches to get attention, beacuase she's starved of it at home. But, ultimately, she winds up acting a lot like her sister. It also could explain why she might not like Bella, she has to work for attention, and Bella comes to Forks and everyone is in love with her instantly.

I also don't like, even though it is a dream, how Bella fails to show at a High School friend's family's funeral. I get that Bella is probably a vampire and people would notice the differances, but they could at least send a message with a (false) explanation, or have someone show up on her behalf.

I like how you said people who get to "know" Lauren think she's a needy bitch. People talk to her, see her behavior, but don't see the reason for her behavior. So she comes off bitchy.

I also think both Lauren and Lindsay are at fault for Lauren's attempt at change. Lindsay judged her too quickly, "Once a bitch, always a bitch" is not a good explanation. But at the same time, Lauren gave up too quickly. Of course the first time people are suspicious, but if she kept at it, it'd then become her normal behavior.

But overall, good story. Not many people try to add sympathy to Lauren, so I thank you.
notanaccountgo2TeamRobsten chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Wow I actually feel sorry for Lauren...Just a little. Great story by the way.
XXSkittlesXX chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Very good
neener.will.quit chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
wow. great job. i know everyone hates Lauren, and I probably would too, but yet I don't. Her character fascinates me. Keep up the great work. You're wonderful!
burgundy eyes chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
i seriously don't like lindsey. she's even worse than her sister! the story is good though.
burgundy eyes chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
whoa... that's so sad. and amazingly well written.
dawnismyenemy chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
i like this story i think it could have been longer though with more detail

it wasn't as good as i thought it would be though
LoveeHeartz chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Awweh I do feel sorry for Lauren now.
ElenielK chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Your story is good, but I'm confused. Is the chapter about Lauren's memory? Or is it a dream?
rockstarluver003 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
ur right i was getting dangerously close to feeling sorry for her but then she said that comment about bella, and well any sympathy i felt for her vanished. but i still think it was good.