Reviews for Family Matters
diepolitiker chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I like this- the victimology and the case, I mean. That's great. But:

1. I can't even imagine Reid having a sister.

2. Reid being a normal person, not a jerk, makes me think he would have kept up with his sister and her life.

Sorry for blowing holes in your story, it's just what I think. I do like this unsub and the profile he might generate though. Feel free to do the whole concrit thing on my story too.
slasher1322 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I see you haven't updated this story in quite a while, which means its pretty likely you won't, but I loved all you're HP stories and today I got on you're profile to find some stories for a friend, and I saw you had a Criminal Minds story which I didn't like when I first read you're stories, but now have a severe obsession. I think this story is awesome and defiantly worth updating. Also I think this is the most proper grammar I have ever used in a review. Ahahahahahahaha!
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
What happened? Got bored after the first chapter? Lost the inspiration? If you ever feel the urge to write more, I think it's great.
Animefreakkagome chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
_
diane miller chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Awsome Please Update
mabelreid chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I like the idea of Spencer having a family. I wonder if the other childern that were killed where a smoke screen and the person is really after Spencer's family to get to him.

Why isn't he close to his sister? I hope you will tell us soon.
tearbos chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Seems promising so far. I kind of like the idea of Spencer having more family.
Michaela Martin chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
You can't have your thoughts slashed but you can have your throats slashed. Just a grammer spelling thing. Other than that this has started out to be an interesting fic. Good luck to you.