Reviews for Allodynia
When4EVERends chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Yea... i realized peter pan is a jerk wad...
Vindeen chapter 1 . 10/4/2011

She knows that she left her heart behind in Neverland, and the Lost Boys play catch games with it, though their leader always wins. It gets dropped a lot; she can feel it. It breaksbreaksbreaks.

Just beautiful.
jolteonforever chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Oh. Wow.

You certainly are good at writing depressing stuff :)

Which works out in a really good way :)
Re-Ane chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Broke my heart into a million pieces.
heylalaa chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
sad, beautiful, and i loved it. :'D

thanks for the read.
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 1 . 7/16/2009

That's absolutely tear-inducing. Beautifully tragic.
electricskye chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
this was insanely good. i wish i could write suff like this.

you're very good at writing these small selections. i read some of your harry potter ones as well, and they were also all very good.

that aside, i think this really shows the dark side of wendy really well. they never do tell us what happens afterwards, and this is one of the best after-stories of peter pan that i've ever read.
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Seriously, I know you're probably so sick of hearing from me, but I just love all of your work! This perfectly describes Wendy...or rather, the Wendy that I see. Because I love thinking about the character when the book or movie ends...and if I were Wendy, my heart would breakbreakbreak. I love it. Simply, and utterly, this was perfect.
vernajast chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
That's…really beautiful. And how I always felt about Wendy when I was a kid, a sorta morbid kid, I guess. How do you go back after…

I wish there were more to say, but it pretty well breaks my heart to read it, and let that stand as high praise and raving review.
DesSta chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
it's so sad... loved the last line though.
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
wow. interesting. quite depressing but it's good, really. what you wrote, it's like it's pouring right out of your heart, like it's your heartfelt feeling about those two. keep the good job!
RocksCanFly chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
that just made me die a little inside, that did.

You're a very talented writer for this kind of thing, you know? You might want to consider writing something of your own creation, as in completley of your own creation, and getting it published. Even if it doesn't come through, ou have a very good shot at it. Who knows? Maybe one day you'll write a book that makes us cry as much as your stories now do, and you'll become a great author.
kitty-re chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Just like the Harry Potter fic I just reviewed, this is simply amazing.

I love the way you write.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Aqualoner chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I love this! It is beautiful. I always hated how Wendy left Peter. I wanted her to stay in Neverland. Keep up the god work!