Reviews for The Last Fifteen Summers
Duchess-Yukine-Suoh chapter 30 . 3/26/2013
This was amazing. I watched AIR, but this just added a whole new perspective. You blew me away, you really did! Fantastic job! Thank you for such a beautiful piece.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/28/2012
Amazing story,heart breaking and lovely at the same time,i love it
Lys De La Sagesse chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Really nice writing! I especially enjoyed the epilogue :)
sixsixfour chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
I was jumping around reading this fic (sorry 'bout that, the outside world keeps me from reading all the way through, especially for something this long, though I did absorb)and while I was reading "Natsukage" was playing in my head all this time. The poem in this chapter was an excellent pick!

Still, though mixing longer chapters with one-shots are fine, it could range from being signature (that's how it appears to me in this work, good job) to jarring if done too often.

And, whew! Congratulations for sticking to the job through the years.
Anito Works chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I loved each and every chapter that you made and really made my shoulders sagged as manly tears showered my shirt for a whole day even though I already watched "Air" thrice.

Though, I think you should have given a better emphasis on the "Beach" and "Goal" scene

ALSO, Urahas mother was not dead! Kannas death made her dissipitate into a thousand lights but her mother didnt, because she is "Yao Bikuni" a woman who ate a mermaids flesh that made her immortal until when she reached the age of 800 and she choosed to die on the same harbor from which her drunken father unknowingly gave her the mermaids flesh...thats the thing about the the classic Japanese Legend. I wonder if I can make a different story about that one where Yao Bikuni and was actually guiding everyone in Yukitos family to search for Kannas reincarnie
Anito Works chapter 28 . 9/29/2011
When I read the words "pushed him like how he pushed her our of his life" I bursted into my manly tears
Anito Works chapter 15 . 9/29/2011
Just a thought but what is your reference for that Manga? is it Fruits Basket?
Anito Works chapter 12 . 9/28/2011
LOL at Clannad ending song :D

I havent finished it yet but im hoping to see the controversial Kanon trio
Elegant Lady of Sin chapter 30 . 9/9/2011
This was amazing! Great characterization. :)
Izzi89 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
I read this a long while back, and never review, so i came back to review it.. i think i reached here last time, i don't really remeber the story all that well, and i apologize.. but i know i enjoyed it!
dancingknight15 chapter 30 . 8/2/2011
*tear* this fic was so beautiful and touching! I liked how you went beyond where the anime ends for the epilogue. Also, I really liked how you kept Yukito and Misuzu as dear friends (keeping to the anime) rather than romantic (movie)

I really want to see the anime again now :)
dancingknight15 chapter 28 . 8/2/2011
great job on this chapter...I actually did feel bad for her father from the way you presented him [even though previously I've either been neutral towards him (anime) or hated him (movie)]
dancingknight15 chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
fruits basket would be something Misuzu would read, isn't it? ahh...I'm currently playing the dating sim game on the PSP for AIR, and Misuzu is just soooo adorable in any form (manga, anime, movie, fanfic, video game...)
dancingknight15 chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
I loved the reference to the ending theme from Clannad! This fanfic is beautiful, I am loving every chapter!
XxSilentLegendxX chapter 30 . 7/29/2011
You finished! Sorry it took me so long to review, I've been seriously neglecting my email and I just checked it today . But I seriously LOVE how you ended it. I actually feel like I have closure on the anime now, cause in my opinion it ended to sudden and I didn't even know what was happening (the curse and reincarnation part of it). I was only like 11 when I last saw it so I guess it's natural haha '' But I can imagine this is what happened and like.. ya I feel like I can look back at this anime as a whole instead of an anime that confused the hell out of me xD Sorry if none of that made sense haha. But seriously, thanks for finishing it after all these years! I'm glad I subscribed to it way back when :D