Reviews for Traffic Report
marthapreston4 chapter 29 . 6/25/2014
i liked how you ended it even to last setence you summed it up perfectlhy
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
that was odd want to know whats up
Arowen13 chapter 29 . 1/17/2014
I'm glad Gibbs kept an eye on him. :P
I would have been embarrassed too.
Although if it were me, and I didn't trust,
and I mean really really trust the person,
I think I would have wrestled them for it.
Arowen13 chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
Gibbs is going to head slap him into next week!
Midnight1906 chapter 29 . 9/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Saissa chapter 29 . 7/6/2013
Excellent story!
Very nicely written.
friend chapter 29 . 11/27/2012
Good story. Metro cops would have had McGee in custody and Jenny would have had to arrange his release.
FallenAngel218 chapter 29 . 8/19/2012
I enjoyed this! It was a great Sunday read!
lsmcfan chapter 29 . 8/3/2011
It might have been interesting to hear more from the victims of the crash. Maybe a confrontation of some kind...Not that the story needed any more angst. It would have been nice to put to rest the accusations against him

I think McGee would want to contact them like he did when he sent the letter to Erin's parents

Anyway, kudos

Lynne :)
I am the girl in the corner chapter 29 . 10/9/2010
this was really good. i am currently feeling like crap so the happy ending put a welcome smile on my dial. :D :D nice work, see you next review. :P (i am reading your stories from your profile. lol)
Servant05 chapter 29 . 6/16/2010
Another great story.

Thanks for the good read!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I had to comment on your author's note question - what if it happened to someone you know - for me, actually - it did. I heard about it on the police scanner too - I was a cub reporter for my hometown newspaper and heard about the deaths of two of my neighbors that way [I'd just spoken to one the previous day.]

I am still friends with the family now, and miss the two departed - they were great people.
Danielle chapter 29 . 1/27/2010
One of the most amazing stories I have read.

Great capturing the characteristics of each character! great plot and wonderful piecing it together.

Keep up the good work!

I will not read the sequel. (,)
lucyferr chapter 28 . 12/23/2009
One thing I dont get - why would Lowe give up his post as guard just because he got manhandled? It went against his mission!
lucyferr chapter 27 . 12/23/2009
Nice one - Tony and Ziva go down and Tim doesnt!