Reviews for Battle of the Bulge
frenchfredo chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Mini-moo or not, the thing was going to be hamburger if it took one more step.

hehehe..
irnan chapter 6 . 10/23/2007
Oh that was hilarious! Mini-moos? And anorexic ghosts... excuse me a sec while I get my breath back.

Hem. You always write the boys in character, but in this story I could almost hear Jensen Ackles's voice speaking Dean's lines... "Dead outranks cripsy"? Add to that some small morsels for thought, such as the paragraph on good looks, and Claras assumption that Sam and John made Dean the way he is. Somehow I've always found it hard to believe that he couldn't have "broken loose" the way Sam did if he'd really wanted too. An excellent story!
iluvaqt chapter 6 . 10/10/2007
Brilliant - the characterizations, the banter, the plot, the OCs. Boy did Annie raise to the occasion. Read just like an episode. Pity I didn't find you during the hiatus. Would have made great filler. :)
Jemnezmy chapter 6 . 8/29/2007
Ya a were-cow would have been funny.

You have they're attitudes perfectly portrayed it's almost scary how good you are.

It just makes me want to read more of your stories.

eddy6401 chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
well, i just found this little gem and i just had to say WOW! it had action, suspense, was a joy to read and i was crying from laughing so hard the way Annie acted when the bastard Tommy died. now that was too funny! i also loved the way the boys looked after each other. thank you for posing this story so very much...
Fair-Ithil chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
That was beautiful babe. A lot of laughs. I was waiting for Dean to become either a were-mini-moo (because its not just a cow) or to shrink. Glad I was wrong on both counts. "Ghost have more issues that National Geographic" was probably the best line ever, because its so true. 'Course the same can be said for the boys. Nice beginning and a lovely ending, everyone getting their justice. You are truly a fantastic writer with a knack for the boys.
anonymous chapter 6 . 7/22/2007
Sorry, I don't have a log in (linked here from TwOP), but I wanted you to know that this was brilliant! An original, well written, thoroughly enjoyable story with great characterization. Perfect. Write more soon.

Thank you for your story.
taff chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
Hi, just wanted to say that i have just come over here to read your stories after a rec at TWOP. Started reading and couldn't stop! Two hours later and I am in awe. Your charaters are beautifully written and I can believe in them as well. All in all... LOVE!

taff
Savage Shade chapter 6 . 7/18/2007
Okay, so I did it again, I didn't review until I'd finished the final chapter. This was a good balance between the angst of your last story, I like that there was more Marigold though and I still want to know what you named the car. Keep up the good work.
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 7/16/2007
Aww it's over already, hope that means you're onto your next story...no vacations for you!

Loved this scene, classic Dean,

“So what do we do now?” Sam frowned down at the corpse.

“I hear the septic tank does wonders,” Dean tried.

“Dean!”

“I’m just saying!”

Oh my goodness, this story had me giggling straight through.

Plus you added in just the right amount of angst and hurt Dean which makes you my hero.

Loved the story, you rock!

chocolate covered strawberries for you!
sams1ra chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
"“Your father and brother, they made you hard, a fighter so that you could protect them. They ordered you, begged you to protect them and now Sam blames you when that is all you know how to do.”

Dean snorted. “I tried that flower-arranging class, but it didn’t really take.”

The ghost continued watching him, her steady gaze boring into him until Dean shifted uneasily under the intense scrutiny. “You hide what you really think, what you feel, ignore women you could grow to love, all for their sake and Sam calls you emotionally detached, antisocial, calloused…”

“If you call me a sociopath with a heart of gold I’m gonna hurl,” Dean cut her off." Loved, loved, loved it!

When in doubt, shoot mini-moo in the face!

Awesome fic!
sams1ra chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Hee! He so should have shot the mini-moo. Hee
purehalo chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
Such a great ending to an awesome and quirky tale! I love that Mini-moo! Clearly it has good taste in men!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
were-cow! lol

dean as a mini moo, i think that would just about finish me off lol

great fic there with a lot of funny moments and a whole bucket more of origninality :p, i have never read another supernatural fic which included farm animals, so *applauds*

yeah anyways, great fic :p