Reviews for Just Two Kids
xFirstBadHabit chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I love it! :) And I love the last line!
gglol1615luvpercabeth chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
that was so cute! oh mi gosh, i loved that song and i loved how you wrote this story so well! great job!
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
ah that was so so so so ect. sweet. loved it.
Izanamii chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
aw! Very cute story! If I could write a story like yours, I would know your story is better! even when I try my hardest!
troyellaforeva23 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
oh gosh i love this song and whenever i hear it i always see gabi and troy in my head this was so cute good job
LexerrYouDaBomb chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
awesome awesome!
jenni85777 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
aww its so cute
sweet-virginia-sparks chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Aw, I started my Taylor Swift addiction a couple months and every time I heard this song (and 'Our Song' especially) I thought of Troy and Gabby. You did a really good job of intertwining it with the song, and I loved the twist you put at the end with their own daughter, that was really brilliant :)
xBREAKiNGFREE chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Ohh I LOVE this song xP

Incredibly cute and well written ]

I really love it!
little.miss.sarcasm chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
That was BAD? You think that was BAD? It is SO not. That was probably the CUTEST oneshot I have EVER read. I think that each moment captured each age they were at PERFECTLY. I really liked when the parents were talking because that showed that parents say stuff like that too (instead of your best friends giggling at you).

That, again, was the cutest thing ever. OFF TO READ MORE!
misswalshy chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this story. SO cute. ]

And I love the song too, it's adorable. You made it fit SO well. ]
X0xo.Breaking.Free.xoX0 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007

that was so cute!
Megmae chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
aw...thats soo cute! I love how the song fit so well.. and you weaved Troy and Gabi into it. It's a wonderful story!

Cutest think ever D

hi.kuuipo chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
aw...that was incredibly cute.