Reviews for Little Man
Naruisawesome chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Aww Takashi is such a good brother! Well...once he started taking care of them that is. Lol.

It was real sweet that he tried to help Mai out!
venus-aurr chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Aw that was really heartbreaking. Well for the most part - but the ending was very sweet. :) I really like these kinds of stories. It's always nice to take a glimpse at the life and times of the SPR crew after they've dealt with ghosts, demons and confessions gone wrong. :)

" In the eyes of you two, I am God.”

haha! That was cute little line there. :D

I hope for more from this series! :) Can't wait to find out what they get up to next. XD

Kitsune-chan *_*
LunaxXmoongoddessXx chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
awe how sad that was, but happy to. _ it was pretty good overall.
MegamiSen chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I loved this! Ok I can see Takashi and Hana getting married in the future..and maybe one of the twins to Yasuhara and Masako's child(ren) and the other to the Koujo family :) But I'm not sure about it, so please continue!
GirlWhoLivedd chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
very sweet...
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
that was a really nice story! :)

hmm,.,.

you said you'd talk about the kids more than about the parents on the next stories you'll be making?

will hana and takashi end up together? :)

i think they would be okay for each other,.,. :)

right?

hahahaha :)

take care! :)
happib33 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
*bows to you* Thank you, thank you! DD Did I read this correctly, a series? *Grins like a crazy person* hehe. Yay! I can't wait D

I love this quote,

'...And when you guys are old and crusty, I’ll take care of you too.” '

and this quote,

'“Well. At least now I can be as great as I was meant to be. In the eyes of you two, I am God.”'

oh oh, this one too!

'Gene burped in reply. Takashi laughed.

“Nice one.” he said. “Nearly two weeks old, and already you’re talking my language.”'

I love the whole thing -
The Jenx chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
This is kind of amazing. I hate NaruMai but you got them so well- and Takashi is SUCH a typical little boy, with just that touch of Naru- and Hana is just all-around love- that I couldn't resist. Congrats. Now do more. Prefferably about Hana and her parents. D WITH TAKASHI. Because he's love too.