Reviews for Weird Texas
Victorian-Gothic chapter 22 . 6/15/2010
Weeee, thankies

I love this...more please my addiction needs feeding
Souless666 chapter 22 . 6/15/2010
Loved it.

Kinda gonna miss it, now it's done. Hope you can come up with a sequel in time, this Mark is fun and I'd love to see him and Glen working together. :D

Again, Great chapter, great story.
blackbear1020 chapter 22 . 6/15/2010
ty iloved it plez kepp righting
blackbear1020 chapter 21 . 5/20/2010
ty for do this i loveit
Souless666 chapter 21 . 3/25/2010
Thanks for the Hamlet quote. It's one of my favs.

Yeah Mark was a bit pissed to say the least. LMAO

Great chapter, loved it.
theghettocyborg chapter 21 . 3/25/2010
You brought in Mick Foley! Awesome! :D

I like the image of Undertaker's house filled with freaky and supernatural people, and it being kind of a haven for them. I especially liked the thing about the extra big chair and what it meant to Hellboy.
Souless666 chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
Just wanted to give you a story idea for these two.

Remember the "All mother" the entity that Mark and Hellboy promised to find a new husband? be nice to see them attempt that. ;)
Souless666 chapter 20 . 2/16/2010
*Gets all happy inside*

Cool, more chapters!

Me so happy!
theghettocyborg chapter 19 . 1/27/2010
I'm glad you came back to this; I really wanted to see Mark recover.

The end does feel a little rushed, but not disjointed. The events flow pretty logically. I was still hoping for a Mick Foley cameo, but you can't have everything. :)
Souless666 chapter 19 . 1/27/2010
can't tell you how much I missed this story.

so you can guess how sad I am that this new chapter is also the last LOL.

Anyway I loved it and hope you do give us some follow up stories. I really think Mark and Hellboy work well together.

Well Done.

Oh and I hope things are better for you in your life. I know how things can just come crashing down on you without warning. Been the story of my life. :\
blackbear1020 chapter 18 . 8/22/2009
i need more
snapefreak chapter 18 . 8/21/2008
great story given that i love wrestling and hellboy. please update soon
theghettocyborg chapter 18 . 8/6/2008
This is quite a piece of work, I'm really enjoying it.

I like how you made the WWE characters fit into the Hellboy universe. The mental image of Hellboy, Taker and Kane together in a room just makes me smile.

It's place in the HB timeline seems a bit loose, but I don't mind and I like that Bruttenhom is there.
Souless666 chapter 18 . 7/31/2008
Where the hell have you been? LOL

I was just thinking about this story and hoped you had not forgotten it, I am so glad to see that was not the case. I hope things are not too hectic in the real world for ya. I know how it can get. ;)

Great chapter had me on the edge of my seat, can't wait for the next to see Mark back...I hope. Espcially seeing how things go between the two brothers once all is said and done, I bet that will be worth the read.

Please, keep um coming.
epalladino chapter 17 . 7/2/2008
Beautiful update. I loved all of the detail and it was nice to get to know something about Mark's parents. I'm so glad I started reading this story. Can't wait for the update.

P.S. If Trevor Bruttenholm is still alive, this would have to be taking place before Hellboy's return to East Bromwich. If you're following the comic book timeline, Hellboy didn't go back to the place of his 'birth' until after Bruttenholm's death.

Thanks for the wonderful read, Beth
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »