Reviews for Choices
ShellTheShark chapter 19 . 7/21/2007
Great story! I love you guys! :)
ShellTheShark chapter 18 . 7/21/2007
I really love this story, it is definitly one of the best Twilight FF's out there.

there were a lot more typos in this chapter than the others, but still wonderful. how long are you expecting it to get?
Jennifer Lynn08 chapter 19 . 7/20/2007
Aww! i loved the ending! it was so sweet! i really hope you guys are planning on writing more stories. i really like how you guys write. thanks much!

-Jennifer-
shell36799 chapter 19 . 7/19/2007
It was good. I liked the story a lot.
Lizi Alexandra Nifty chapter 19 . 7/19/2007
Wonderful, I will be waiting for the sequal with impatience XD

Brilliant job

Lizi
melynda sue chapter 19 . 7/18/2007
i came to review my own story.

i loved writing it, and rereading it the fifty times i had to. :P

you're soo great nicole!

melynda.
Nichole chapter 19 . 7/18/2007
Its over? Darn it. I love this story. Its one of my favorites. Cant wait for a sequal. Dangit now i'm really sad.
sounds of music chapter 19 . 7/18/2007
WHAT? THE END? THis story was absolutly amazing! It was exciting, suspenseful, descriptive and captivating all at the same time. I'm glad that Edward and Bella finally made up, and that Bella went and saw Jake. I'm so glad he agreed to try and still be friends with her, she needs that, they both do. I can't wait for the sequel, please start posting it soon! Until the sequel, keep up the great writing, you are both amazing writers!
Nichole chapter 17 . 7/18/2007
OHH! Please update soon!
shesthestars101 chapter 17 . 7/15/2007
"And then Bella and I can play Guitar Hero...", LOVED IT. Excellent story, keep updating! :]
sounds of music chapter 17 . 7/15/2007
I definitly think it's time for Bella to use her of so useful power again, and find out why Edward's lying to her. I mean, come on, you can have a power that good and then never use it. These last two chapters were great, though I hated the Volturi's condition, can't they just leave Bella alone, they've caused her so much pain already. I'm so glad the entire family is finally out of Italy, I tend to hate it when any of them are there. I can't wait for the next chapters, pleas post again soon!
Jennifer Lynn08 chapter 15 . 7/15/2007
Oh Meh Goodness! MORE MORE MORE! this is really good, and the reason i didnt review on the last chapters is because it was so good i had to keep reading, i couldnt stop until i realized there were no more chapters updated... so i think that you should update really really really really really really soon! ) oh and this is jennifer from myspace and from AIM. hehehe
indiesky chapter 12 . 7/13/2007
haha, me again. two paragraphs into this chapter and i already forgive Edward. sorry for being so, uh...i don't know the right word. haha. love this. i can't wait to finish reading!
Nichole chapter 15 . 7/13/2007
terribly glad edward got to see bella. you are very good authors!
sounds of music chapter 15 . 7/13/2007
WOW! Four chapters in one day, and all of them amazing! I'm surprised that Edward and Esme were able to wait it out a whole month, though I'm glad they did, it would have looked too suspicious otherwise. I really HATE Herrod! He should die, soon. I'm SO glad that Edward and the other Cullens are finally back and all re-united! I really like Bella's powers, and she can definitly use the lie detection power to her advantage, lol. This was amazing, keep up the great job!