Reviews for Fool's Love
BashiYami chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This was adorable, the characterization was great, and it made me really nostalgic for Ms. Dianna Wynne Jones to say the least. A part of me didn't want to review for the very childish reason of this being the 70th review, and thought that the number you had was perfectly in-line with the theme and summary of this story when I first happened upon it. Alas, I must keep my juvenile snickering to myself and do the right thing.
As the wait would most probably kill me, I shall hold off on reading 'Seven Nights' unil it's completion - If I haven't already put it on my alert list I will do so now.

Looking forward to seeing your updates,

- DoP -
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
*sniggers* It's a bit, ehm, odd, but then so are they. (And boy, does Howl stink at this. Sophie at least has the excuse of having next to no experience, but Howl? Selective hearing and self-absorption make for the kind of guy that deserves to be threatened with a broom on occasion.)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Type your review here...
Annalynn Roe chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Hilarious, it's amazing how stupid Howl can be. Loved the story.
84sazza-robin84 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
That ending is hilarious. I swear I actually laughed when I read the smart cookie bit.
So going to favorite : )
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
amusing
Superkawaiifreak chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Love this! I don't feel like elaborating (which is odd for me) but I'm sick, so I don't feel like typing much. You have a unique writing style and tone, and I like it. Both of them stayed in character, which is good. Also, I like how this was published on 7/7/7. I remember what I was doing that day - it's crazy to think of long ago that was. Anyway, great story.
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
WAHAHAHHA. "Sophie, I think we're in love after all!"

i love Howl and the absolute innocence and cluelessness of the couple! AAAH!
Theonewhostandsout chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Sophie I think we're in love after all! Lol i loved it
ChibiLady chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Awesome story your an amazing writer!
Cybernetic Mango chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
XD

I believe you meant "Traipse."
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
In a towel...

o/o

*Faints and Drops Dead*

LMAO xD
missmcweir chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Very funny and very well written... although you are quite the slitherer-outer when it comes to them kissing;)
Tek Sonay chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Wow. THAT was interesting. "Well, let’s just say Howl wasn’t a smart cookie for nothing. He could put two and two together just fine. And if a girl liked a guy in a towel enough, then it was obvious they were meant for each other."

I laughed so hard at that line! He is so silly sometimes, and childish! And poor Sophie . . . I wonder if Calcifer lied or was just making an estimate, because I don't think he would intentionally try to get on Sophie's bad side!

That was funny! Once again, good job, Miss Suzu!

-Tek
Someone chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
The 'Lunatic in a towel' part cracked me up ;)

I enjoyed reading it (: