Reviews for Missed Opportunities Adult
Pyewacket75 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Muahahha I located the M version of this story cuz T is for sissies haha ;) I'm hooked so far :)
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 31 . 8/31/2007
Please update soon.
MorganEnjoysFanfiction chapter 12 . 8/15/2007
This chapter might be my favorite. It's excellent!
Scourge of Nemo chapter 31 . 8/14/2007
Wow... I just have to applaud all the authors who contributed to this fic. It's wonderful. _

IGC t DM
JosGotGlock chapter 31 . 8/10/2007
Ugh, my heart is just pounding after reading this chapter. God, you have an excellent story and some pretty fantastic ending chapters. I love it! Great job to everyone!
the psycho sour skittle chapter 30 . 8/10/2007
:D that is about all i can say...:D
castle4beckett chapter 30 . 8/9/2007
WAHO!
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 29 . 8/9/2007
Mt. Gregory huh? lol. I remember him calling himself that in that episode "Hunting" when he was talking to Stacy. Anyway, I've enjoyed reading this story. It's really good.
SilvaK chapter 25 . 8/6/2007
Great job guys!Your idea was amazing and it gave us all a really beautiful story!Congrats to you and all the other authors...Going to read the concluding chapters...Bye...
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 26 . 8/1/2007
Lovely story. I really enjoyed it.
JosGotGlock chapter 25 . 7/31/2007
Awesome stuff all over again! I loved it and this is definitely not the first time I've read this. Its one of those that keeps you coming back. :D
foxaddict226 chapter 25 . 7/31/2007
what a perfect ending to a perfect story! bravo, you guys, really! perfection.
klewald chapter 23 . 7/30/2007
Total amazingness! I'm so so so sorry that I haven't been reviewing on every chapter, but I definitely read this fic religiously. It's the fic that, everytime I sign onto my email, I hope there's a new chapter alert or two in my inbox! I love how prompt you all are at posting new chapters; it makes me both more and less anxious at the same time! You all are absolutely fantastic authors and you're all so creative and I love all these moments! This story just.. it just gets me. Right here. ::motions towards heart::

I love you. :D
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 22 . 7/29/2007
Part of me would love to see Cameron doing that, not giving him a chance to think about it by staring at him 1st but just jumping him...mwa hahahah:D
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 21 . 7/29/2007
oh that was AWESOME, I wish there was more of that, the kiss thing, dang it Cameron she should have taken advantage of it or him...mwa hahaha, but I still say he wouldn't have taken it to the extreme...so SAD...he's noble after all, the big JERK
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »