Reviews for Agent Bracket's Story
Christina Miller chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Hrm, erm, ah...weird. Agent Bracket. Kinda funny. You gonna do Agent Parentheses and Agent Comma too? Or here's one: Agent Quotation Marks? Oh and there are only 26 letters in the alphabet.
Jon86 chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
That was hilarious, Agent Bracket, that's great. I love it when she trys to trade names with Agent U and Agent Y, that's funny. Hope you keep on writing. I loved when she was complaining and crying about her agent name, and nobody cared, that's great.
Aillanna Redleaf chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
HaHAA! Poor you. At least you're not Agent Hyphen, or Agent Apostrophe (SP?) I can't spell worth a bean, so please ignore mistakes. Oooh! How about...(dum dum dum) Agent Question-mark! I'm having fun making your already-miserable life even more miserable! _
Laine chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Hehe! :D Agent Bracket, that's neat! I always wondered what they did when they ran out of letters-or do they only ever have 26 agents at a time? I don't think 26 would be enough for a couple thousand aliens. Hmm. I think Agent Asterisk doesn't sound that bad, actually, slightly better than Bracket. Dunno. How about Agent Shift or Agent Tab? Agent F4 or PageUp?
Jade Griffin chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Agent Bracket. That is perfect! I love it! I am Agent 'G, of the Gargoyles in Black. Yep. We exist as the right arm of the MIB. Naw. Better not ask... Anyway, love the fic! Heh.. I'd love to write a comforter sequel but I have no idea what world Bracket lives in compared to the crossover fic world my boss, K created merging the Disney cartoon Gargoyles and the movie MIB. *shrugs* As a writer and fellow Agent, anything is possible! Agent 'G, out!

LadySherlock92 chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Dude, calm down. i like that name: Bracket. it's really original. and you're less likely to get confused like 'I' and 'U', since they're used with everyday words. Cool name. Besides, it oculd be worse. Can you imagine having the code-name: Agent Asterisk? I didn't think so. *waves bye*
Crow Skyler chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Funny... Agent Bracket! (runs as author cries out and starts chasing her) Great 'fic, keep up the good work!
Dara chapter 1 . 7/21/2001