Reviews for Touch
happykid chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
haha nice fic! Made me giggle to myself:)
keepcalm chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
that was fantastically written! loved it! thanks!
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
"damn him... and damn him again" fave line!
aprilhope chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I *like* this!
Safe-As-Houses chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
So sweet. I wish more people would write this ship, it's so cute! I loved this story. Could you maybe write another one, with less PG-13 and more... Well, you see what I'm getting at. Or at least I hope you do. Wait, I didn't finish my previous sentence... Could you maybe write another one please? :3
bunniesarecool80 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
:o Wow. I can feel the tension building up in Alex near the end, very nice! Not as much sarcasm as usal, but that's just fine ;p. IF you had added sum moar angst and had somebody running away you could have done a 2 or 3 chapter story. But i like as is, Thankies! _
Love Jonas101 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Interesting.
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
This was cool, I really liked the perspective you gave. You have a great idea/story here. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future! *grins* *waves*

Later yo,

Icy
electricat chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
this was a very funny movie and a shortsweet story but the best part of all is to imagine the look on the script writers face if he read this and he found out that his main character had a fanfic in which he was gay. great, great stuff, very funny.
Dien Alcyone chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
OOH! nummy! Jason/Alex goodness! Right on!

Anymore?

:D Loved it. Shame I can't seen to find any good GQ fic either... (other than this). Off to go hunt some.
npetrenko chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Great story. More "Galaxy Quest" slash, please?
Gersemi chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
This was very cute. I like it. A lot.

Perhaps a sequel? Though it's great as it is.

Ta ta,

G
Ike chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
I liked it. My only crit would be that I wish there was more description. I had a hard time figuring out where the characters were in relation to one another. I know that you were mostly trying to express an internal dialogue. However, I would have found it more satisfying for the characters to be grounded in a space. A physical reality where they can be tactile, can see the object of their desire, ect. Please write more tho, esp. Galaxy Quest. Not enough out there for my taste. Ciao!
Agent Q chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Alex was my fav character. You captured him very well.
Bertie Wooster chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Very odd, but strangely moving. Not many laughs, that's what I like, Alexander was always my favourite character, I'm actually writing my own fanfic about him, but then everyone loves Alan Rickman don't they, Byeeee!