Reviews for Welcome Home
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
OMG, THAT'S SO ADORABLE! You had better have a fan club, because I want to sign up!
changeofheart505 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Kura:Aaw! Cute!
Sakura: Nice to see them as a family again.
OneLivelySpirit chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awwwww. This was so sweet. I loved this brotherly, fluffy moment :)
izzy1229anime chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Awww this is such a sweet story!
queenkadma chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
AWWW This was so ADORABLE! 3

I love fluffy fics about Chazzy-boy x

And Slade and Jagger do have soft sides, and you bought them out very well in this fic :)

- Crumble-chan x
IKilledMisa chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Awwwwwwww super cuteness. I loved that. I never would've guessed Slade & Jagger have feelings lol
azab chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
i loved it
Jess Maximoff chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I loved it! It was cute! Wish there were more Princeton Brother bonding fics. This was the best I've read. Nice job. Write another one.
xD chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
aaww that's so sweet! sad that it would neva happen in the anime though
TehTwinkleAlchemist chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Aww,Chazzy!Yes,like the reviews before me have stated,this is kawaii!Like I've said before,Chazz could be a lot nicer if he tried...Now I guess his brothers could be I'm not kidding when I say I can never get there names right ,I was trying to think of them for my story and I was like,"Jade and Slagger or no was it Jader?"Ok,Ok,it seems wrong but they're hard to remember!Stupid,abnormal names...

Good fic!Really cute.

-Starx
forgottenmelodies chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
*squeals* That was SO cute! I loved it! I think Slade and Jagger should be nicer to Chazz in the regular series more.
loveroffics chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
This was so cute. I love Princeton brother bonding fics, and this one was very well written.