Reviews for The way WE live
"Oooohhh, why the fuck would I not let you back in, you little mother-fucker! With all your funny little quirks and slip ups that look like your trying to take my girl away from meeee, and that Nast little habit of trying to sneak things under my nooose!? Why the fuck would I NOT let you back iiiiinnnnn!?" Is what Sasuke answers with in an overly sweet cooing voice... Ehehhehhehhehheh... Sorry, I was bored...
Sucks that you're going to put Naruto back with Hinata later. He's better off without her.
This is pretty bad so far.
NH'f chapter 17 . 4/7
Most of the time... cant figure out whos talking.
It has got only naruto names but it isnt any different from other fictions ,,, which involves just the character names not the original character or world( narutoverse)
Its a good story(except the fact it isnt naruto at all)
EveJ Hina chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I love this book, but this was a boring chap
llazo4108824 chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
Make more chapters for this fanfic.
Sage God chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Great story i have so many tears in my eyes that i cant keep them in i hope you will continue soon i really want to see Hinata happy in Narutos arms she deserves it Sasuke is a faggot that i would kill a million times just so that Hinata would be happy...
tedlay chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
Awesome job with the story. Please update asap thank you.
Oniix chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
So are naruto and hinata ever gonna hook up or is this gonna just be angst and emo for 90% of the story?
Asian soldier chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
I must say i just started reading this and it it pretty good. I like all of the development and the characters as well. I hate to see a good writer leave fanfiction, but if u feel like u have to its ur decision. And thank you for not just abandoning ur stories just when ur about to leave it shows how much u care about the stories and ur readers.
Chewie Cookies chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
Damn, poor Konohamaru...Poor EVERYBODY! Nobody seems to be getting a break in this chapter except Akatsuki and Sasuke. I hope things turn out better soon.

Keep up the good work!
Yomitoru chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
I...I don't know what to say ... I can't stop crying. This was such a heart moving chapter ... I uhm .. I'm seriously speechless right now.
Cascade00 chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
First of all I hate people that leave you hateful and bad reviews without leaving you there username! They just have no balls and afraid of what your going to write back to then. And I love that your Naruto isnt based on the anime. Like come on this is a fanfiction your able to make any stories and post it online. Sheesh whoever this person is, I hate them there so disrespectful! :(

Anyways...I was so excited to read the next chapter! It's been so long since you've updated this! I just miss reading your work. And now your going to leave fanfiction well now I'll just have to leave you my email and follow you on live journal! I'm so sad but I understand. Hopefully you'll be able to get all your stories complete! To looking forward to the next stories! ;)
Hii chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
Awsome pls make more
PrettyQueen chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
Great chapter! Hope there'll be some NaruHina in the next chapter!

BTW i'm a new reader of this story and let me just tell u it totally ROCKS! Hope you'll update soon!3

TTYL xox