Reviews for Starcrossed
Please Note chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
I’m assuming you won’t be getting around to that sequel. I would have liked to see who else caught Rodimus’ attention or who courted him after Magnus’ rejection. He is the type of character who gets gypped by both the canon and the fandom.

Oh well.

I enjoyed reading this anyways as it is poignant but utterly honest all at the same time. In the future, the clash of their personalities and closeness of rank would drive them apart even if they did come together. Although I prefer happy endings, this situation holds true for the Transformers couplings on . Love wouldn’t be a priority in a time of battle.
AutobotV chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Will read the rest! Thanks again
Lune Nightingale chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
;_; That was so sad. I love it... but it's so sad. You write beautifully... I felt the emotion, hurt, hope, and devastation so very clearly. I want to just shakes Magnus and pet Rodimus.

I think I hate situations like this... where it makes all the sense in the world. It makes it so much more believable... certainly realistic. But everyone loves a Disney ending? XD

I was very happy to have stumbled on this... I do hope you write something for them again in the future. I do like this pairing a lot.
DragonQueen90 chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
So sad, so sad!

Poor Rodi...

You really should make more of these kind of stories!
Candy Stars chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Aww so sad~ I love this pairing!
D. Mischief chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
Now that was different and I liked this story. So reflective of what would happen really. still heart strings get pulled in this. Nice very very nice
UC chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
More please!
Crystal chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Such a good story but why you gotta make it so sad? ;-; Could you make another where they get together. Pwease.