Reviews for You Know You're Obsessed When
Number Girl chapter 1 . 4/4
Well, this certain Tolkieknight 'oddity' has mimicked every Elven hairstyle seem in the Lord Of The Rings. Plus a couple cool human styles.
And has begun cursing in Elvish.
And read all Lord Of The Rings, Hobbit, and Silmarillion aloud to myself in diverse, dramatic tone, cover to cover.
And planned the making of many lavish Elven gowns.
And researched the prices of swords and other epic weapons found in the Two Trilogies.
And a lot of other crazy stuff.
So yeah, obsessed a little?
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 3/14
ROFL you just seem to understand
Frodo4ever chapter 1 . 2/16
This was fun to read thank you!
Its just sad how many of these apply to me...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Love it :) a moth appears in your room and you consider telling it to go and fetch the eagles to resue you
Dusty2004 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
WOW.
nr 17. sorry, science, teacher, hehe.. (yes this is exactly what i do during science..)

nr 9: i agree! but i have found the solution! EAT HONEY! honey is awesome, and stops you crying when your favourite characters A) die or B) leave never to return.

nr 8: don't we all?
nr 7: so thats why my friends have never got the names of all the characters ever created by Tolkein...

nr 4: this has happened so many times... i mean, a boy came up to me and asked me what the difference was between Sauron and Saruman, and i almost fainted!
TheGrammarHawk chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Heheh, I love this. I'm not that crazy, but I do have a fic about it (not on here) and my friend and I throw "Fangirl LOTR squealing sleepovers" in which we watch the movies together and squeal a lot. A lot, a lot. Heheh, we're strange. My mother calls me her "little hobbit" because I eat a lot and like to party, with my elevensies and second breakfast and such, but I claim that I am half-hobbit (on my mother's side) and half-elf (father's side) because I am the perfect combination. I'm a little obsessed... :)
ElrondofImladris chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
My friend calls me legolas and I call her arwen
softballgirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I am so guilty of most of these. Once at the renaissance faire I saw elf ears that looked pretty real and started freaking out because I didn't have enough money to buy them.
estelgreenleaf chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I know im obsessed! And I really gotta upload my lotr fic. I spent 3 hours making a sheath for my sword to fight of the orcs. And I herringbone braid my hair everyday just like Legolas! I luv his hair! Then again, I luv Aragorn's too!
Tatooine92 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I do cry every time I watch Fellowship of the Ring. It isn't my fault. Come to think of it, I used to cry during the last ten minutes, but now I start during the last fifteen. Must be getting more obsessed.
Kwahzutah chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
First off, this was incredibly amusing to read, those are some great ideas!

Secondly, I would like to say something about Nieriel Raina's comment.

Shame on you! Such disregard for the feelings of another! Your review isn't a review at all, but bragging done in arrogance, bordering dangerously close to being a flame. As long as someone enjoys something, it does not matter how much merchandise they own. I think it is wonderful that you have so much, but you should make your own list if you're so obsessed. Due to the nature of the world we live in, many people can not afford to spend money on such things. And you have made it very clear that you are an adult, why then, do you not behave like one?
Demon Dean chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
okay you are obsessed, i mean i think your insanely obsessed but not insane, you see i am insane, for i am about to write something that will probably get my head chopped off because i think its fun to watch peoples horrified reactions. i have never been able to finish all the lord of the rings book because i think they are very boring at some parts and go way to deep into depth. i fell asleep when my mother read me the hobbit and hmm (what could i say to make this really terrible) *ponders* ohohoh i don't know who Estel is *cough*. Now if that does not make so angry you want to find out where i live and kill me in the most terrible way imaginable then i take it back when i said you were obsessed. thank you and good den.(don't ask)
Aearheryn chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
since you asked for it...

I attempted to teach my kitties (Radagast the Brown and Elfsheen) how to write in tengwa. Quite literally. It didn't work very well... but it was entertaining.
Sunshine Ana Cloudyday chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Did you actually do this?
neverforever13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
wow... i never realized how pathetic i was until i read this. geez..