Reviews for The Heart's Unveiled Passion
AlfredisMyHero chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
slimmmeiske2 chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
Wow, this is a really good story. I wish to read more. So I'll be waiting for an update.
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
Wonderful! It's taken me forever to read and review, but I'm enjoying this story very much so! I like how you protrey Philieppe, and that you brought him in at all! And the bit with the make-up shop - very clever, very clever indeed! Looking forward to the next chapter!

SherrySummer chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
Just found the story. It's rather interesting and I'm glad that you intend to continue writing it.
Silverwind Fara chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
I'm so glad you continued on this, it's a really great story
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
If you have lots of ideas, then hurry up and update! Pwease? (puppy dog eyes)

Trickster (le tie-dyed)
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
(giggles) Bedroom scene bedroom scene! U! Zis iz fun! 'urry oop an' ghrite more, szo zat Ah can rhead eet!*

Tie-dyed Trickster

*Ridiculous accents are fun...
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
Just took a look at the other story; interesting, but I like this one better. And don't fool yourself Raoul - Erik is a very sexy man! (drools) Hope this story is just on hiatus and not abandoned! D8 (oh noes!) That would be sad... there aren't enough ExR fics out there... (sniffles) Gonna go read the next chapter now - update soon!

Silverwind Fara chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
ohh I really like this story. I just found it and it's really great. I hope to read more from you soon
Redluna chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
I love this story so please update soon !
Dancing Coconuts chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
Good to have you back after such a long break dude. xD

Nice chapter, as always, but it would be nice to see a more noticable plot. A continueos obstacle or something, or a prevention of Raoul and Erik being together. Maybe even a deep-rooted lovers spat!

Anyway! Lovely. :)

Keep up the awesome work dude.
trueblood chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
Yeay, new chapter! This totally made my day. Erik and Raoul are so sexy together. I really loved all the man love in the beginning. Make Raoul stay! In my totally objective, non biased opinion I think that Christine should be alone and left on the side of the street to rot, but thats just me ;) Totally awesome and I can't wait for another update!
trueblood chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
Aw man. It was just getting good. I like this a lot. It's a little face paced, but that just gets us to the man loving faster. Now all Raoul has to do is except his fairieness. Please update soon. Erik/Raoul Forever! hehe Oh, and thanks for posting!
darkgryphonmage chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Very nice chapter, I liked it a lot. Please update soon.
quantuminferno chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
that was a little fast that the phantom decided to drop Christine, but I liked their encounter in the hallway. That was interesting and well written. As for Raoul's discovery that he's gay, I don't know how I feel about that portion. It's a little off for me for some reason.

Still can't wait to see what happens though. :o)