Reviews for Heart Of A Wolf, Soul of A Friend
Kiwi and a Random Penguin chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I SEE A TYPO. YOU SAID AGIAN INSTEAD OF AGAIN. BUT WHATEVZ.

Also, when I first saw the typo, I read it as 'asian'. lolwhut.
Dogzii chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I Loved this story so sweet 83
Emm123 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
AWESOME!-that's what I said when I saw the little arrow thing on the chapter selection ,you added another chapter!I'm really getting sick of these oneshots.I want MORE than just a short story about Ammy and Issun(Fumu and Meta Knight i can understand,but Okami?Come on.)Okay,I'll review as I read,as i've started !I can't wait!Okay,let's see...

Aww,Issun's clinging to her he's ticked about the water,right?Holy crap,she went all the way to the Dragon Palace?Whoohoo,I love this crazy wolf!

She wants to see the whole world with Issun?Whoa,that was a bold and spontaneous statement!Awesome!

Screw duty?Great!

ooh,Kabegami COULD use a new toy...hehehe!I love "messin' with the great Issun!"!Hah,and Issun's scared to !-

Whoa,why the heck are old man Ishaku and Issun fighting?And...throwing pots?Weird...

Aww,Issun's !-

Ooh,I feel a confession of love coming on!*does a fangirly squel in head*I can't wait!...oh,so there was no confession?Well,I guess it's good that they knew each other and themselves well enough to recognize feelings without even saying anything.I LOVED YOUR FANFIC!
Emm123 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
OMG!I cried on this one!If you can think of something to put in the next chapter,then totally do it!
Toby Uely chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
I absolutely loved it! Okami is my all time favorite game ever!
JoojooBrother chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Hahaha!

Sweet.

I might write a story now that there's an okami section.
xX-Jinx-Kaosu-Xx chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
"If you ever say I'm leaving again, well, Kabegami always needs a new toy."

XD That part made me laugh.

I'm glad you made another chapter, even if it is just some 're very good drabbles.
Shiba-X chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I like 's very Okami fic I've .
FantomoDrako chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Aww, that was sweet...It made me smile.
Kairiku Aura chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Cute story. It's so like Issun to yell at her, but then hugging her. I think he's got bipolar or something...

YAYNESS! They finally made an Okami section!
lupyne chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
That's just like Issun, yelling at Ammy after finally reuniting with her. :)

This story is beautiful, and I'm glad they finally added an Okami section.

Great job on this!
BlackMoon13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
fun,fun

Its good to see a positive veiw of Issun I guess...I never really did like him in the game..._;

I allways loved Waka to much lol!

Its cool to know they have an Okami section now...keep up the good work!_