Reviews for Of All Things Slytherin
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 19 . 8/16
I hope you update this story soon. I'd love to see where you take it.
MWAHAHA chapter 8 . 6/23
He is not just lecherous. He is a lecherous damn hot sexy biscuit.
They need to get married and have the smartest and best kids ever.
THEN i CAN DATE THEIR SON.
Oh. My. God. I'm a Slytherin. The description fits me perfectly.

I knew I would never be a Gryffindor (I don't have the courage) and I'm smart (graduating college summa cum laude), but not quick enough to be a Ravenclaw. I'm a pacificist by nature, and shy, so I figured a Hufflepuff, or maybe a combo of Slytherin and Hufflepuff...a Slytherpuff? Hufferin? I guess I just didn't want to fess up to being a full on snake (although I do look good in green)...

I shall now attempt to embrace my inner Sytherin. (LOL)
Chthonic Diety chapter 19 . 4/8
This story is awesome, its a shame its been left unfinished for so long. Can we get an update stating atlas your intentions of either abandoning it or finishing it? Put us out of our misery?
Dec 14! That's my birthday too! :)
Please finish the story, it was delightful to read
sakuras.horcrux chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Ohhh this looks interesting
darkness lights my path chapter 19 . 11/22/2015
Please update this story. I have been waiting since the very last update :( It is one of the very few stories that I always come back to check on hoping that it has moved ahead and I would be ever so grateful if you would consider finishing it...please :"(
pandamonster27 chapter 19 . 10/18/2015
more please
kitchenlitchen chapter 19 . 9/7/2015
I love this story! I really hope you come back to it one day, I really want to know how Salazar get out of his deal with Circe (maybe he could hand voldemort over to her and solve everyone's problems haha).
LoveSpock chapter 19 . 8/17/2015
I hope you continue the storyline and will update soon.

Ver well-written.

:-)

PrincessSerenity96 chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
Please UPDATE! I know it's been years, but this story is too amazing to leave unfinished! There aren't enough stories with this pairing out there and the one that are out there don't even come close to yours! I absolutely love you've written Hermione and Salazar' s personality! ;-) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
misherukuro chapter 19 . 5/17/2015
Engaging fic thanks for the read. ~,
DianneBaquiran chapter 19 . 5/10/2015
Please update soon! I really love this!
NightCat135 chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Please please update. I love this story and the fact that it doesn't seem to be even close to being done saddens me immensely. I love your style of writing and I love the story line thus far.