Reviews for A Memorable Weekend
amythis chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
The first part (poker etc.) was funny and flirty, sexy and sweet. Then I was surprised you "went there," because that makes "The All-Nighter" even more of a betrayal. (And T & A definitely "married" in SC.) But I love what you did with the consummation and afterwards, so I won't complain.
jugglequeen chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I simply want to believe it happened just like this in the show, even if this means that Tony lied to the lady from the IRS ("I slept on the floor.") and the judge in South Carolina ("marriage unconsumated") later in the show. Brilliant story!
kirsty2765 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Lovely story, sometimes really hot, I like stand read it twice. Are you still writing more ?
stayathomemum chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This is one of my favourite stories. Awesome job! Tastefully done.
Amy chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Even though the greatest part of me finds the fact they waited so long to have a go at a physical relationship nothing more than sitcom contrivance, I take that conversation in Jamaica to heart. It's one of the most honest moments between them and offers a believable reason to slow their relationship's progress. With this story, you have crafted a logical continuation of the understanding they reached that night. Away from home and forced into prolonged confinement, for one weekend they can put aside all the things that give them pause, give in to what they both want, and trust that their time will come.
knubbl chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Wow, what a great story.

It really makes me see the last seasons in a completely different light now...

Well done, I loved it!
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Wow, this was a beautiful story. I've always loved this show and this story between the two just brought out all of what we all wanted to happend. Thanks for your time and sharing of a great read.
MariskaBaby92 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Great job. Loved the metaphors and the way you worded this. U are a good writer. Would love to read more from you.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
prettydynamic chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
It was indeed such a memorable, beautiful, and romantic weekend. :) your story is beautiful indeed. Even if Tony and Angela didn't end formally having a relationship, at least they acknowledged their feelings to themselves and consumating it was like telling the other how they felt. But I'm glad the final scene in the plane was promising, that they something special that would someday lead to the altar. Please make a continuation where they finally ended up together. That would really be wonderful. :)
jmar chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
You've written a very believable love story! You know T&A well, their characters, flaws, fears, emotions. I applaud anyone who writes a love scene without making it trashy - it's explicit, yet tasteful. Thanks for a story that I can really 'savor'. I hope you have more 'up your sleeve' for us to read.
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Not bad, not bad at all. The pace was nice, the story and characters believable, overall it was very sweet. Nice work.
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Wow, that gave me chills! :) This was a brilliant piece of writing. It's so emotional, so beautiful. I'm definitely adding this to my favorites!
chrmdboss chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Ditto to what 'pilot'... has said. Couldn't have said it better myself. Angie, you've done it again.
Pilot 5 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
You have taken on maybe the most difficult task of writing graphic love scenes and you've done it with great style, taste and sensibility. They're real and they're logical and they are exquisite enough to make the reader feel. But it isn't just your fantastically descriptive and discreet love scenes that are so brilliant. Your entire work is well written and obviously carefully crafted. I'm sorry but I just can't criticize this piece.