Reviews for The Fowl Family Files: Nevermore
Beautiful story
Tanner chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
Amazing shannon
backandwhitecat chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
good so far what I do not get is why do you have two charters named the same?Also keep going keep making more chapters
The-Potato-Salad chapter 16 . 2/17/2010
John Spiro!
The-Potato-Salad chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
i REALLY like your stories. I am addicted to them. I think you are doing a great job.
ubergamer chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
so far this is a really good i have one question: what is a nox and how do you kill them? but besides that the story is very good. i give you a 9 out of 10
Vi-Violence chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
well its not much of a challenge if you say that the part about the DHD and the stargate are from stargate
Brief Longevity chapter 23 . 11/7/2008
...wow
TheDoc811 chapter 23 . 6/26/2008
Well done, an interesting plot.
Super Reader chapter 24 . 1/25/2008
I guess this is it then. You're really leaving fanfiction? Well, I hope you know just how much of an impact you've made on the rest of the AF fanfiction. Good work. I have no doubt that you're name will be on a book someday.

Goodbye and good luck,

Lidia
XxEviexX chapter 24 . 1/24/2008
Ugh. Why is everyone leaving me? Sure, all the new fics suck, but that's why we need to show them what QUALITY fictions are about. I caught a few Twilight references:

"...I didn’t know girls in real life actually stomped their foot on the ground in an argument. Quite melodramatic, don’t you agree?”

Andrea had to laugh. “Yes, only on television was my thought exactly.”

Haha, Jacob? And then the huge werewolf and the tiny vampire, only of course they don't hate each other. ]

My absoloute fav lines were:

“Do you know what’s really ironic? A Fowl sweeping my porch. Chop chop!” Andrea sat down on a bench in the corner. The little boy started to sweep with a sour look on his face.

“Daddy’s going to hear about this.”

LOL, reminds me SO much of Artemis, and Draco Malfoy. ]] Anyway, please re-think your decision. If not, then goodbye, ShanShanWinterjacket. I'll always remember last summer, and how great it was talking to you guys. Seriously, I would have died because of the boredom and lack of friends if it weren't for you, Nikki, and Livie. Love you.
Bluesparkzzz chapter 23 . 1/14/2008
you should have named the baby Artemis! cool story anyway though.
paradisegurl101 chapter 23 . 11/30/2007
Oh my God. Amazing. You are truly an amazing author. I enjoyed reading this from beginning to end. Especially the last chapter and the epilogue. But mostly the last chapter, I don't know why. It was perfect. Keep up the good work, I hope to read more stories by you! ;]
Super Reader chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
You want more reviews? Well... if you say so. :)

Why are you nervous? Your story is fantastic! I'm sure you'll win... or at least make it to the second place or something. Good luck (again!)

~Super Reader