Reviews for Good Samaritan Rewritten
Past Present chapter 1 . 2/4
I just died a little inside.
No, not in a negative way. In a positive light. I died from strong feelings of "awwww." That was beautifully written. I actually tried to figure out who the Hunter was before we learned his name, and the only thing I could come up with was Kite. Which doesn't make any sense. Still, I love this. Kurapika is basically my favorite anime character, and his relationship with Gon has always struck me as brotherly. This piece was so artistic in the way it changed the Kurata's background, and it fit so well I don't even have any objections that would deny the possibility of this being canon. Simply amazing. The way you captured Kurapika and Gon's relationship was also perfect, and I'm now applying this story to their interactions in the regular series. It fits very well. This is one of my favorite fanfictions now. Thank you. (I also want to note that I used to think of Ging as a total jerk for abandoning his son and shoving his responsibilities off on his family members. A real invalid. This story gave me respect for him. That's impressive.)
Supermangas92 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I just can't believe it is not canon...That would fit so well ! And to top it all, that was very well-written. It's impossible to not love this one-shot !
-fav added-
mayu.macherie chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Okay I forgot to log in awhile ago, so I am posting the same comment XD

Duuuude this is very well-written! I am amazed at how you rewrote Kurapika's past and put everything in place! This is actually better than the official past of Kurapika written by Togashi for the manga and The Last Mission movie XD I love how it also made Gon's and Kurapika's bond stronger. 3

Anyways, keep up the good work! :D
MAYU chapter 1 . 10/28/2014

Anyways, keep up the good work! :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
nice
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Love it. Simple but nice.
lizabeth chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wowee

Yep look at that storyyyyyy... Way to go
cin425 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
So, this is really late. I love this. It's really well written and completely in character. I actually had tears in my eyes at the end.

Great job. :]
Alisse chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Me ha gustado mucho tu fic

Está muy lindo
Kathy chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This "Hunter" is so gentle with the child. It makes me wonder what makes him so sympathetic. Who is he, that half-way through, we still don't even know his name or where he comes from. What brought him here, what's his connection to these people? What's it matter to him? One man can't stop a genocide.

I wonder who this Gon person is, I assume a childhood friend.

Strange - this poor little injured orphan goes from being half-dead to plotting his revenge hiring a ship so quickly?

Oh I see - in between that chapter break, four years have passed? And his friend's missing father is the Hunter that rescued him? So, where did he run off to? And what's happened to Kurapika during all this time? How did he run into this Gon person?
springweld chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Actually speaking,I read the fanfic last night,and I was deeply moved by the plot...

I don't know how to express my feelings about it,a little sad,but still very warm,like the sunshine in summer.

Well,after all,thank you very much for writing this story.

How I wish I could see your other works as many as possibie...
zoldyckgirl404 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
sobs...it was sad...really good but sad

I liked it!

I never thought the possability of something like that, it is really cool

XD