Reviews for If I'm falling, why does it feel like I'm flying?
Spiritual-Sister chapter 1 . 2/25
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
LuckyCricket006 chapter 18 . 1/2/2016
Even though this was amazing (and something I could never do myself) I was kind of looking forwards to an epilogue one year later on their anniversary where Oliver proposes stating his undying love instead if cheating like Katie's past boyfriend. I know that you will probably never read this as it is 2016, but I just wanted to get some thoughts out. Regardless, this story I believe is my favorite kbow in terms of overall realisticity and fluffiness. Best of wishes to wherever you are now. I hope your years out of college have proven to be successful because it is amazingly apparent from this work that you are a talented author. I've always wanted to write a deep and meaningful review like this and I hope it us appriciated asi am only 14. Well, good luck to all those other reviewers to outdoing this review!
Great story again,
LuckyCricket006
Guest chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
It sounds like she's terrible at sports.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
Okay, keep going', good job.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
II like the title.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Okay, now it's romance.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Oooh... This is so great.
lilaznnerd chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
This story is progressing well. I love Oliver's reactions to the TV! Keep up the good work! :)
Drummergal1994 chapter 18 . 11/12/2009
Awesome story! I love it it's so muchy and cliche and amazing! It made my week! I look forward to reading your other stories! :] Keep writing!
Mouse and Stupid Productions chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Ah, good Fred and George... Oh dear... Those two are trouble...
Mouse and Stupid Productions chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Nice... I like it. I know how it goes when one person is rude and you're in a mood for the rest of the day... It sucks...

Nice chapter!

Mousie
MagicalSocks chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
SQUE! kay, yeah, marvellous! :D

-Joanna
openwindow chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
wait so why does harold send owl post if he's muggle?
luverofjamesandlily chapter 12 . 1/2/2009
this is so good! i love this story!
luverojamesandlily chapter 5 . 1/1/2009