Reviews for It Tastes Better When You're Insane
littlebirdy chapter 1 . 6/5
poor not-actually-an-alien Zim! Dib! BEHAVE YOURSELF!
hail-fish-girl chapter 2 . 4/22
More, please and thank you.
Make more
silkstorm chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
quick question.y does zim have dibs personality?and how iz this zadr exatly?
silkstorm chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
...IT WANTS MY LIFE JUICE!love it!
Story Devourer chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Le gasp! This story is amazing! The way you've depicted Zim's character and dialogue is incredible and I can't wait to see more of what insane Dib will be like. But...Are you going to update? D: I know you've most likely been asked already, but...this story is just so funny and well written. It would indeed be heartbreaking to see this tale go unfinished. I don't normally review things, but I just felt this lovely story needed more praise. I just feel giddy thinking of how it could continue, but I suppose despite that all being said I don't wish to rush you. I understand if life keeps you busy or if you've lost motivation or whatever other reason you may have, but I just wanted you to know your writing is amazing. :) I look forward to whatever possible creations you may make, if you so choose to , and I sincerely hope you have a lovely day.
maxgirl1 chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
This is so awesome I can't wait for more from you this is a wonderful story and I hope you can make add more to I soon X3
Kimnd chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
It's really too bad this seems to be a dead fic, I've rarely seen Zim's voice captured so well in story form! You also gave Zim a pretty beleviable AU character consistency, though you do contradict yourself a little- I mean, if Zim is naturally curious, why would he not know WHAT America is? I don't mean to brag or something, but the United States is... pretty well-known. In a story that draws the reader in because of a delve into the depths and originations of insanity, I'd be surprised if you didn't explore Zim's own character and his world before really getting into the meat of his interaction with and curiouaity about Dib. This seems like the setup for a real long-runner, and it's a very interesting concept.
In many ways, it reverses Dib and Zim's roles in the show, with Zim being more the straight man (since it's from his perspective and the world around him is crazy to begin with) instead of Dib, who usually was the one lampshading the craziness of the situations he found himself in.
I could go on, but I recognize this'll probably never be updated unless I decide to write something for it or something. Even so, thanks for a surprisingly deep character examination!
aliner-wiener chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
MOOOOOAAAAAAAR NOOOOOOW! I love iiiiiiiiiiit!
zimlover192 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Love this
kittyn chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
so, is zim from elsewhere, or is he an alien?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This story shouldn't be about ZADR. This should be about ZADE. I'm Sorry but I Do not like this idea and I would like you to remove this whole Dib liking Zim in the story
invader loi chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Omg. This is going to be an awesome story! XD I love how you make gir talk, its funny. I can't wait untill you post anouther chapter!
DevilKirby chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
a very nice story with great adjectives, i like mrs bitters (you got the way she speaks right( as with zim. good job keep it up!
Cindy Cerberus chapter 2 . 5/20/2012