Reviews for It Tastes Better When You're Insane
maxgirl1 chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
This is so awesome I can't wait for more from you this is a wonderful story and I hope you can make add more to I soon X3
Kimnd chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
It's really too bad this seems to be a dead fic, I've rarely seen Zim's voice captured so well in story form! You also gave Zim a pretty beleviable AU character consistency, though you do contradict yourself a little- I mean, if Zim is naturally curious, why would he not know WHAT America is? I don't mean to brag or something, but the United States is... pretty well-known. In a story that draws the reader in because of a delve into the depths and originations of insanity, I'd be surprised if you didn't explore Zim's own character and his world before really getting into the meat of his interaction with and curiouaity about Dib. This seems like the setup for a real long-runner, and it's a very interesting concept.
In many ways, it reverses Dib and Zim's roles in the show, with Zim being more the straight man (since it's from his perspective and the world around him is crazy to begin with) instead of Dib, who usually was the one lampshading the craziness of the situations he found himself in.
I could go on, but I recognize this'll probably never be updated unless I decide to write something for it or something. Even so, thanks for a surprisingly deep character examination!
Spirkluver1701 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
MOOOOOAAAAAAAR NOOOOOOW! I love iiiiiiiiiiit!
zimlover192 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Love this
kittyn chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
so, is zim from elsewhere, or is he an alien?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This story shouldn't be about ZADR. This should be about ZADE. I'm Sorry but I Do not like this idea and I would like you to remove this whole Dib liking Zim in the story
invader loi chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Omg. This is going to be an awesome story! XD I love how you make gir talk, its funny. I can't wait untill you post anouther chapter!
DevilKirby chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
a very nice story with great adjectives, i like mrs bitters (you got the way she speaks right( as with zim. good job keep it up!
Lord Sergeant Sarcasm chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
cute :)
person chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Love it! Update soon pwease!
Ryko Eon chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
... more?
Lady Zahara chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
As a fellow author I know that reviewers who beg for more chapters can be annoying and flattering at the same time. Unfortunately the fan in me would really like to see this story continue. So please update soon.
1337kitsune chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Update again! I'm enjoying this, the summary makes it sound like a good story and I"m enjoying this! So funny as well haha! Can't wait to see what else happens, also, tip for the future, make Gir more understandable please
Meow chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Update finally AGAIN please! This story is AWESOME!
i like piggy taaaacoooss chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Omg I loved it! So good, so funny! you have an awesome writing talent. Keep it up I'll be reading ;3. I WUVS GURR ! (iv had way to much sugar today YAY PuDINS XD lol)