Reviews for Don't Leave Me
virgo angelnine4 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Beautifully done. You're right. The grief of losing a loved one goes on for a life time, especially if you lose your mother. The person that was always there for you leaves you in death and you stay behind, confused and grief stricken. Always cherish your parents because they might disappear someday, leaving you with regrets about words said in anger and childishness. Sorry, that was a bit heavy at the end but you did a good job of describing the grief a child goes through when they lose a parent.
morallyambiguous chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
The story is beautiful, although I am still kind of mad taht the kid yelled at her and all, I mean I know his whatever died, but come on, she lost both her parents and then was pretty much kicked out of her grandfather's house (not his fault). I wouldn't say she went around moping, I mean, this is her mother we're talking about, and whose fault is it that she was killed, hmm? You expect her to come say sorry to you? What drugs are you on? Yeah, but the story's good, sorry bout the rant.
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This was gorgeous and quite depressing.
Birdy Go Boom chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Aw...this was so cute...so sad! T-T

-Favorites-
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
That's, so...SAD! Ican't believe the depth. And I can tell Some of this came straight from the manga. This is exatly how I felt when my Grandma died. I guess this is because my mom was never a real mother to me, she still isn't...
jenniferkim333 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Wow, that was incredible. You really captured Tohru's "other" side.