Reviews for Strands of Satin
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 3/22
glad your formatting issues in your latest story are fixed. not sure what the pairing on that one is but this one is about my OTP in this fandom. this has a very dreamlike quality that flowed, lovely emotions and sweet.

an anime/manga recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a trilogy of new live action movies that have been released internationally that are really great (a live action adaptations of an anime series done right) the dvds are out already... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on and recently they've started a back story for the main bad guy... hopefully they'll film the next two arcs of the original manga shortly since the trilogy did so great at the box office.

if you copy/paste the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers.

nCu9RDh4omo -dubbed first episode of the anime because they (the whole series is at youtube and elsewhere, i prefer watching subs and they can be found at places like crunchyroll, anilinkz, etc.)

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene in the above episode.

bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)

NCei4Vm1ZP8 -the latest trailers (subbed)

there are a few parallels in 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin'. in the author's note for 'Rain' written by Fenikkusuken (an inuyasha author) she said, "I've found another conflicted swordsman with an inner demon, exotically coloured long hair and a dead 'ex' issue. At least Kenshin's 'ex' stays dead, and Kaoru ends up more than just kissed!
deviantart. kokoronagomu. com
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:
feudal- pulpfiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:
feudal- pulpfiction feudal/ nominations/ sample-page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated work
inuyashaloverr chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I like it! ;)
Kanna37 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Sigh I still love this one.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Kawaii! That was so cute. I couldn't help but giggle at the thought of the mighty, demon-slaying, sarcastic, butt-whooping Inuyasha playing hair dresser. Great job! So sweet!
S.Mercury chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
so cute.. and blush-inducing - heehee

i loved how you made Kagome take initiative! XD finally some progress in all the episodes XP

it was very endearing. your images are brilliant, and you have a perfect pace. thanku for the story! :D

im just wondering was that hairstyle of your own creation? :]

sounds elegant, though im sure if i try it, it'll end up as a messy heap XD
InuYashaMegaGirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
LOVED it! This was SO good!
Chiuu chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Very cute! Gotta love the fluff :3
fluffily chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I like it as long as I can suspend disbelief so as to enjoy it. It's written pretty darn well, at least.
XInuKagXOXORobStarX chapter 1 . 2/22/2009
aww that was so cute

so fluffy
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
(sigh) Why can't all guys be like that? I wish we could build them like in the manga Absolute Boyfriend. (double sigh) If you've never read it, I highly suggest it. That Night, whew, if you think Inu is hot, check this robot out. He's built specifically to your specifications with one goal in be your nightly lover. The ending was sad, but I just totally fell in love with Night. (triple sigh) Anywho, your story reminded me of him. Inuyasha was incredibly sweet in your ficlet and I truly enjoyed the hair play. I love when someone plays with my hair too, so I can see the allure. :3
kitsuneluv7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This is soo sweet! good job.
Dark Kitten Saki chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Wow! That was so sweet! I love this! To kawaii!

My-Only-Love chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Aww very sweet story and well written too!
Shel.Daring2Dream chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
So cute! Great job. I really like how you brought InuYasha's mother into this, not many people do that (or at least not many stories I read have that). I love it! _