Reviews for Strands of Satin
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:
feudal- pulpfiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:
feudal- pulpfiction feudal/ nominations/ sample-page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated work
inuyashaloverr chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I like it! ;)
Kanna37 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Sigh I still love this one.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Kawaii! That was so cute. I couldn't help but giggle at the thought of the mighty, demon-slaying, sarcastic, butt-whooping Inuyasha playing hair dresser. Great job! So sweet!
S.Mercury chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
so cute.. and blush-inducing - heehee

i loved how you made Kagome take initiative! XD finally some progress in all the episodes XP

it was very endearing. your images are brilliant, and you have a perfect pace. thanku for the story! :D

im just wondering was that hairstyle of your own creation? :]

sounds elegant, though im sure if i try it, it'll end up as a messy heap XD
InuYashaMegaGirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
LOVED it! This was SO good!
Chiuu chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Very cute! Gotta love the fluff :3
fluffily chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I like it as long as I can suspend disbelief so as to enjoy it. It's written pretty darn well, at least.
XInuKagXOXORobStarX chapter 1 . 2/22/2009
aww that was so cute

so fluffy
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
(sigh) Why can't all guys be like that? I wish we could build them like in the manga Absolute Boyfriend. (double sigh) If you've never read it, I highly suggest it. That Night, whew, if you think Inu is hot, check this robot out. He's built specifically to your specifications with one goal in mind...to be your nightly lover. The ending was sad, but I just totally fell in love with Night. (triple sigh) Anywho, your story reminded me of him. Inuyasha was incredibly sweet in your ficlet and I truly enjoyed the hair play. I love when someone plays with my hair too, so I can see the allure. :3
kitsuneluv7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This is soo sweet! good job.
Dark Kitten Saki chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Wow! That was so sweet! I love this! To kawaii!

Arigato!

Saki
My-Only-Love chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Aww very sweet story and well written too!
Shel.Daring2Dream chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
So cute! Great job. I really like how you brought InuYasha's mother into this, not many people do that (or at least not many stories I read have that). I love it! _
beaner93 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
So sweet! I love stories where Yasha's mother is mentioned! I also love a story where Yasha and Kags have fluffy moments! Great Story!