Reviews for Severus is My Immortal
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
That was so sad, thank you.
remuslives21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I read this while listening to the song, it was so sad!
Yuukinosaku got lazy chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
D': you bastard! you made me cry!
Jaykakashifan chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! I READ WHILE LISTENING TO THE SONG! I WISH THERE WAS A VID FOR THIS IT WOULD BE INCREDIBLE!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This is a great story!

Sad but great!

Good job!
kunitsu chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Oh my that was really sad, it made me teary eyed just from reading
loveseverussnape chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
i love this fic. great job, i think you picked the perfect song.
Drunk McGonagall chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Oh, my, god. That was so sad...it made me CRY! It was really good though, I love song fics. Do you think you can write one for me? I'm not so good at song fics yet. If you can...I was hoping it would be to the song You Found Me by Kelly Clarkson. I like that song but I hate the singer, lol. Thankies.
Ripuku chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
sob sob *Wail* T.T Beautiful. I love this song
Caramello Kennedy chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
aw
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
You wtote a good piece, but that song came out right when we had the 5th book and Sirius died. For me, it seemed to be screaming about how Remus felt going back to Grimmauld Place without him. It fits his ambiguous ending, their lengthy history, and wounds that won't heal. Everytime I hear that song I think of those two, it's just someone beat you to it.
BonneNuit chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
This songfic really touched me- I listened to the song with it and it was amazing what emotions it evoked paired with it. I really loved it!
xGenuinexFakex chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
that is so extreamly sad. It's very good though, a mix of angstish fluff,I love it.
saint.my.ass chapter 1 . 7/8/2007