Reviews for About Face
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This is really good! I never actually wondered about what Scully might have thought after that episode, but this makes a lot of sense, and I like how you've written the story from Mulder's perspective.
Jennifer P chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Perfect.
Scripted Muse chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Lovely, and deftly manuevered.
Blade chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
(reverently...) I - I have found an X-Files fanfic - I have done the impossible - I have - I have - (actually, it only seems like I have no life.) I like it. 'Tis x-filey, tho I am a fantasy type of girl, i do love the x-files and am very unhappy about Dogget the dogface appearing. Also about the show ending. I just got old enough last year (i was 13, now 14) to watch it! Damn!
Zardiphillian Beryllix chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
I've long since lost interest in the X-Files: I stopped watching after Season 6. But I used to absolutely love it. And I like your HP fanfic so much that I thought I might as well read some of your X-Files fanfic. And I have to say, this is wonderful: perfectly in character, sweet, and made me feel all the things I used to about Mulder and Scully's relationship. Thanks.
Bellemaine Chercoeur chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Lovely. In character, it fits with canon, and it flows wonderfully well. Greatly enjoyed it!
Lyda Clunas chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
I just reread this today... *sigh*. You characterize them so well; and I've always loved the way you handled this event in Scully's life. Not Mulder's trivial action, but her response to the events. Even after her years of X-Files, she is not yet a true believer, and she finds that the Millennium Group does have the power to change worlds; in this case, her world.
Head Explody chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Aaaw, sweet...I love it! _
Himeko Himura chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
I liked it. Skully and Mulder rule!
AD chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
i love this, wonderfully written.
Raven too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Beautiful... sweet... *sniff* You write REALLY well, sheesh! . Raven
Julie Arendt chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
I LOVED this story! i did always wonder if i could find out what both of them were thinking after that kiss. the author really knew what he/she was talking about when it came to the characters and the events, even down to the last detail. i watch the last scene of 'millennium'(and in 'triangle') over and over again because i love how they FINALLY show their feelings for each other. this was a very good sequal for after the kiss.
Zab chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Very nice *grins* That's our beloved socially inept Mulder ) And a different spin from Scully's perspective than I've ever seen before.
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
I really liked this - I too have wondered about that expression on Scully's face. Very strange! But you put it into perspective and that helps explain a *lot* about both partners. You have Mulder and Scully very much in character. Now get back to writing IWS, you! ;) [sigh] I *must* find the time to read "Possesions" - it looks fascinating...
Shads2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
This was lovely! I think you have elegantly captured the emotional cross-purposes that have so often characterized the Mulder-Scully relationship. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for posting it!