Reviews for The Caged Bird
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
Excellent escape scene!

Keep the good writing
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 7/27/2007
Major twist here... but logical. Launchpad is very truthsworthy and loyal, so his nega-counterpart must be the greatest traitor ever.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
Nice chapter. Please, update soon.

allykat81 chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
Is it just me or am I getting a vibe that Nega-Launchpad is starting to have some not so proper feelings for Quiverwing? Like the story! Keep it up
yuykagome chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
Hello... I just have discovered your stories (I haven't been here at this site in a LONG time) and I am absolutely addicted. If I understand correctly, we actually have the same name real name, and I too write DW fan fics (never posted publicly) with my character (who I have as myself) being pursued by Negaduck. I am quite intrigued by your fics and how you have Negaduck act. In mine, he never forces it on my character, and my character actually kind of falls for him and dates him for awhile before coming to her senses and then the pursuit of her by Negaduck begins. But I can very much see what you have happening as well, and your character and my character meet Negaduck in two entirely different ways.

Anyway, (sorry for this being long, but I really wanted to comment and introduce myself) kudos to you and I can't wait for your next chapter! Btw... totally glad to see the introduction of Nega-Kat. I was wondering if you were planning to bring her in.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
Great chapter here. Very good interaction between the Nega-characters and the regular universe ones.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Please, update soon. This chapter was pretty good.

Keep the good writing
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Good chapter here; I'm guessing Nega-LP isn't very happy about this situation.