Reviews for A Grief Observed
ILoveSxS chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
I love this
J chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
This story is really amazing, the backstory of that last picture and how you tied it in with Diana's own problems was brilliant! Really, really well done. Another amazing piece from you, keep it up!
Ni Castle chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I really liked.
Aniphine chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Amazing. This story is very intriguing and has captured my undivided attention. The writing style is very descriptive and captivating, pulling me into the story and into tears right along with Diana.

Quite honestly, my favorite parts were to mentions of Christianity. The Bible verses, the silent pray for someone to take his burden, then - my favorite - found himself surrounded by a comforter. The Comforter - my favorite name for the Holy Spirit - was a brilliant touch that has further attracted my attention and appreciation.

As you probably know, it is VERY rare to find any mentions of Christianity - in a good sense - in any stories on fan fiction; and I've never found any mentions in JL Fanfiction, that were not derogatory. So it was very refreshing, and honestly, surprising to find this.

I don't know your religion, but this story has made this Christain very pleased.

Great job! Looking forward to more.
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
I am so happy because "Pride and Prejudice", one of my favorite books, and "Bringing Up Baby", one of my favorite movies was in this story.

Besides that, excellent job.
dreaming.sapphire chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
I love this so much! I kept passing this in the archives because the angst scared me, but I'm so happy I finally got the courage to read this! I'm in love with how you showed Diana's friendship with every (original) Justice League member. The small scenes with Batman were so touching, and I loved how he watched over her (read: stalked). The movie scene brought smiles for me because I liked how it showed Flash was doing everything in his power to take her mind off things. The whole kiss with Batman made me go all "aww" at the chastity of it. I can't recall my first kiss b/c I lost it in a game of spin the bottle... But my real one was nerveracking and I couldn't do it on the lips, so I settled for his cheek. _ The scene from Pride and Prejudice (where they don't kiss) reminds me of Batman and Wonder Woman's situations; they could have the most set up situation but they won't go in for it. ] I'm also so happy you showed Diana's (Amazonian?) strength in the first chapter and how she pushed it all away to be dealt with in private. All in all, I loved it. _

~sorry for the long review. -_-; Loll.
serenity wayne chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
fantabulous ;)
Abby-Batgirl chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
I read most of your stories when I get the chance too and I got to say you have a talent for writing. I always thought that Batman and WW made a much better pairing than WW and Superman . This story was awesome , but I would say my favorite story so far of yours... is Until Somebody Loses. Keep up the great work!
gummiworld chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Ugh, loved this story. I personally didn't find it boring in the least, but then I'm really into why people think and do the things they do, even if I'm not good at the actual analysis myself. This also answered a question i had wondered about: what was it that sparked WW interest in BM (and vise versa, but this story isn't really about ). I mean, once things got rolling in the TV show I was like "heck yeah!", but BM is like "super-hermit" and WW was all man-hater central (over exaggeration alert! [wow, redundancy alert!]) so even though I loved them together, I couldn't help but wonder... But you have written another ff that goes deeper into the motivations of the characters than I anticipated. Well done! [adds to fave authors if not already there] sry this was so long.
Ms. Terrible Frostbite chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
I really, really enjoyed this. Very nice. Very well done.
Afalstein chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
I like this story. There is a lot of thought and care behind it, though some things are not perhaps as subtle as might be wished. I especially like this third chapter, with all the references to Greek mythology and high art, and the bible verses are a good idea too.

Seems like Batman might avoid being kissed, but then, I wouldn't know. Wonder Woman makes sense though, especially where she got the idea to "kiss" Batman. (Though it could have just as easily been instinctive)

All in all, a very intelligent story.
Kipling Bunny chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
It has such a happy ending. It made my inner fangirl all giddy.

I really enjoyed the little story arc of Diana enjoying the evening in Gotham. It was a nice touch, plus the Greek art gallery scenario was a cool twist on a usual BMWW story. She hardly takes time out for herself like that. :)

Wonderful job as usual!
BKK chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
Great line: "Diana’s and Shayera’s heads turned on Flash, and from the looks on their faces, one would have thought that he was talking to them from a second head that was growing out of his stomach"

because talk about a "duh" moment.

It is a fun story and moves along at a good pace. I understand the critiques saying that you don't delve into the emotions enough but I tend to disagree. Keep doing what you are doing and as you want to add more whatever (be it action/emotion/whatever) it will happen as you want it to.
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
once again, great chapter! Loved the Mr. Darcy-isms! Keep it up!
JasonTKD chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
("Thank you, friend."

He savored the moment for a second longer before saying, "I can't breathe.")

LOL! Typical Batman behavior-someone thanks him and he tries to pull the tough guy act. "Yeah, whatever, you're welcome- now leave me the hell alone"

He just can't seem to pull it off with the Amazon princess, though, no matter how hard he tries to act tough. lol