Reviews for Evicted
Dwimmer chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
*dies* It's amazing! Absolutely perfect.
Lady Zarobiti chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Interesting... It's really hard to see Shaun as suicidal but you did a great job at it anyway! Nice work. :)
Texting titan terror chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
a little depressing but a happy ending loved it and i hope thers a sequal or something
Zaik of Wake chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That rocked SO much!
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Aw that was so sad. But I really liked it. Poor Shawn. Im so glad he has Gus.
ddamato chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Angsty and I love it!
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Great story! tis was good!
St. Danger chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
For the Psych stories, I would so go with 'End of the Rope' or 'Revenge'.

This was an incredible piece of writing. I think it would be cool to have Henry find out, and his reaction to it.

Spectacular writing, I loved it.
Olivia Sutton chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Wow! I read this LATE last night, so I didn't review immediately (I have to stop stop reading fanfic net STARTING at 11pm, I end up staying up WAY too late!).

Anyway, excellent fic. I'm beginning to really like your "dark Shawn"-it's a departure from the fun, comedic, TV series -but you also make it believable, very believable. Shawn's attempt in the hotel-is this one of the four eluded to in "April Fools" (which I also loved, please update soon!) or is it a stand-alone fic? Either way, it's a pretty serious attempt for Shawn-he was alone, no one knew where he was, he seriously considered NOT answering the phone and later, NOT giving Gus his promise, yipes.

So- does Henry know about it?

For some reason I could see, again in the "April Fools" story, if they are connected, somehow someone asking Henry about Shawn hurting himself, and Henry admitting Shawn made three suicide attempts, Gus would correct him and say four, Henry being shocked would insist three, and someone would have to tell him about it. For Henry, I think that would be *very* difficult to deal with, he is a cop, after all.

Anyway, that's neither here or there- I just had to say, excellent, SPOOKY story- it just about gave me nightmares, something quite unusual for fanfic.

PLEASE WRITE MORE PSYCH STORIES, eh?

-Olivia
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aw... That was sweet. And far too awesome to remain a oneshot! I hope someday you'll consider continuing this. Regardless, great fic.
Prinzessin chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
That was a really good story and the emotions were well done!
reen212000 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Nicely done! Your voices are great!
obaona chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
A one-shot? Alas! I would have liked to see it continue. Anyway, I thought you did this well - a hard thing to do when dealing with a character that's so apparently upbeat and optimistic as Shawn is. Shawn thought about it logically, and that fits his character, to me. :)
28 | « Prev Page 1 2