Reviews for Everybody Loves Yaya
NeneKanerva chapter 13 . 9/30/2012
Oh man I can't stop laughing! You have written the funniest story I've ever read, and I have read many of them xDDD
Off-White Devil chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh...my...god...my...sides...rofl!

I think I have to keep reading this. XD
obscure999 chapter 13 . 6/22/2011
On seeing this my first thought was this shouldn't work, yet oddly it does by virtue of sheer absurdity. It was a fun entertaining fan fic, certainly a welcome break from the melodrama and angst of most Strawberry Panic fanfiction, and well cannon as well for that matter.
random reviewer chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
This had to be one of the best fan fictions I've read. That is all I can say. I was rofling at all the hilarious parts and squeeing at the fluffy parts. What is especially amazing is that somehow you made them all in character. Good Job XD
Ordile chapter 13 . 1/26/2011
This was one of the most hilarious fic I've read in this site. You srsly are a talented writer for pulling off a very unlikely and odd crossover as this one and still make it good at the same time. I love the crackiness too. And how the characters were so in character, especially the Family Guy cast. They were so IN CHARACTER, that it was as if I could hear them talking in my head or something. And I can actually see the scenes happening.

I also love the YxT fluff that occasionally comes around in chapters. And as well the comedy.

It kept me laughing the whole time. :D
bigtomato chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
I read this a long time ago, i forgot how hilarious it was. :)

-"Harmless?"- Shion blinked. -"Will you look at me? He was like a low IQ torpedo slamming into my fragile frame!"

So awesomesauce. I loved this so much im reading the whole epic again some years later. You're an amazing author with a fantastic imagination!
Nearly As Classy chapter 13 . 7/3/2010
One of the best most unlikely crossovers out there!I repeat: one of THE best... Funny, Cute, and just so damn funny... I never thought a crossover like this would ever work out but you sir are one seriously talented author... You make it look like everything would just fit in soo perfectly, I love Quagmire and his antics with Tamao, Yaya and Peter's buddy interactions Shizuma and Nagisa as usual, the trio of Brian, Stewie and Tsubomi and now my favorite pairing Shion and Chikaru, I have to admire you for juggling all those characters and their different storylines amazingly...

One again good job!

Here's a cookie! :D
Komuro chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
No matter how much times i read this story i will never get tired of it XD,so far its the best fic i saw on Fanfiction
King2010 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Wow... you are a freaking comedy genius. I know that since family guy is the base the jokes may come easier, but to be able to write the scenario in such a way that it makes people literally laugh out loud... good job.
Komuro chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
When i first readed ur story i was laughing my ass off,man,seriosly i could be heard from Mexico to Australia'there is nothing i don't like about your story and of course it's 'sequel Yaya for president',but i want laugh so im back again reading it
Accountless reviewer chapter 13 . 5/1/2010
I've been looking for good SP fics ever since I got into the series. One of my favorite pairs is the Tsubomi/Yaya ship, so natually I decided to see what kind of fanfic selection there was for these two. There aren't many, and I approached this story with serious reluctance to be honest. I have a tendency to loathe cross-overs. At face value, this story looked like an especially stupid one.

And then as I read on, from the very first chapter, I realized just how wrong that assumption was.

Not only did this fic have me laughing out loud over and over again, but never once was I questioning characterization or anything along those lines. Your ability to utilize humor while still making this absolutely believable is perfect. I'm truly glad that you wrote this. Amazing job!
GoddessShizu chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
*Taking a moment to wipe the tears of laughter from my eyes*

Please, please, please thank your friend for daring you to write this. It's completely hilarious!
Rpgingmaster chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
This is the strangest crossover ever, but somehow...it makes sense.

Loved how Peter and Yaya hit it off. Love how Quagmire became Tamao's Pervert sensei. Died laughing at the pwnage of Ernie the Giant Chicken (by anybody).

Most of all, I like how you made what would otherwise be a totally stupid idea work so well.

Wow...just...wow.
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 13 . 4/27/2009
This is most likely my favorite Strawberry Panic fanfic and I have to say you did an amazing job!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 4/20/2009
I loved it. The story itself was awesome and very entertaining. Your characterization is flawless.