Reviews for Mangled Asphalt
Josie chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Wow, I loved this fic! I've never read a house fanfic before but this was really good!
Radon65 chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
Aw. That was a well done story - I liked the way you worked with House and Wilson's relationship. Your writing was good and you had a good ending, especially the very last sentence. The last sentence was quite powerful. Good job.
Aqua Mage chapter 4 . 12/23/2007
Great fic!
DXRULES103 chapter 4 . 11/20/2007
For only four chapters you've created a work of brilliance and art! I am grateful. Thank you.
DXRULES103 chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
"The two men were like two lost dogs; both had been kicked around, both had felt unwanted, but in the end they always seemed to find acceptance and comfort on each others doorsteps."

The above is so true. Perfect explanation.
DXRULES103 chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
I'm crying. Thank you for doing that to me. Wonderful writing!
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I really love the four step...the formula scale. Wonderful writing.
Dadaiiro chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
nice! will there be a sequel?
anon chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
just loved this, you rock!
420PeaceFrogs chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
That was a good story.
gh2005 chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
Great chapter-finally House is learning not to be so selfish and show some feelings. I thought that was great the House and Wilson's friendship didn't die.
Wuchel1 chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
One word: AWESOME!
Juliabohemian chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
What?

No, not "fin"
Wuchel1 chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Great story! I hope you'll write more.
Tara Farrago chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
You weren't kidding about being evil! What a mean way to start Chapter 3! Other than the heart-pounding horror of House's apparent death (I'm weak, I can't deal), I really liked this story. GH and JW's interactions in Ch2 were a little weepy for my taste, but they worked in the context of the story, and I could totally hear Wilson's voice during their phone conversation. I would have liked to have seen snippets of their terrible argument, and I DESPERATELY want to see a fourth chapter/epilogue where House wakes up with Wilson at his side and get a glimpse of the change in their relationship. (Also, more House angst is always a plus.) Keep going!