Reviews for Behind Green Eyes
rexcaldorangooglemail.com chapter 29 . 4/26/2017
I know I should writing more... I want writing more but...just wow. I hope this not the end, hoping there is more to know about these ladys...
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 29 . 3/18/2017
This was amazing! I hope there's more
Amateraszu chapter 29 . 11/26/2016
beautifull
SerasTasha chapter 29 . 2/13/2016
Jesus Christ how did I not follow this the last time I read it; this is like my fav!
Gotta reread it soon though, my memory is kinda lacking, it's been a while. But hey, an update! Thank you, author! :D
Glad you're still alive and kicking.
Have a good one!
Regards~
lilbit1016 chapter 29 . 2/11/2016
Love this just so freaking awesome
moviescene chapter 29 . 2/5/2016
Just finished reading Ch. 29 and I'm sad to see it end, but what a ride! I wish there was more backstory on Georgia, Jenny, and Sandra, so we could get a better feel for their relationship with Kim and each other. This could have been 40 chapters, easy. Thanks for this work of art!
CelendilAU chapter 29 . 1/27/2016
Wow, that was a HELL of a ride! I loved it! Great work. (I can't quite work out if that's the end end, or whether you're going to throw us an epilogue... I feel like there's one or two subplots that still need to be tidied up..)

If not, well, congrats on finishing a fantastic story!
courtneynr15 chapter 13 . 1/18/2016
I love evil Kim :)
Orionslave chapter 29 . 1/8/2016
OMG...sooo mushy and nice,damn it,the wait was worth it I say...hop next chapter comes soon! :')
Orionslave chapter 28 . 10/4/2015
Damn...I totally forgot about this,glad to see an update! Haha,can't wait for Kim to make her move and for Fiona to figure stuff out with her girl! :D
Guest chapter 27 . 8/31/2015
Wow. This story was an amazing shock with each passing chapter. Whenever it seemed like I was about to figure something out, I get surprised. I also get the feeling there's at least one more chapter waiting. :)
Orionslave chapter 27 . 5/5/2015
Managed to catch up in about 6h of reading if not 12,great story so far...can' wait for more development :) and I admire the fact that it seems you kept going on this story for 7 hr KUDOS for effort and will! And greatness behind this fic :D
Teletubby2015 chapter 13 . 1/1/2015
That was downright EVIL!
Fykatherine chapter 27 . 12/26/2014
This was 27 amusing, amazing chapters. In the first chapter I totally thought it was shego who was the villain. You threw me for a loophole! and then when i found out it was kimmie, boy i was so hooked i read it on Christmas too. Please update :)
u r awesome chapter 27 . 12/22/2014
Great chapter as always! The wait was definitely worth it! Can't wait for the rest.

u r awesome