Reviews for Fireworks
MyladyNancy chapter 50 . 6/29/2017
excellent. thank you for sharing. I think this Tanya and Carlisle could find peace and comfort with each other
MyladyNancy chapter 35 . 6/28/2017
How did that happen vampires are stronger then the wolfs. what happened?
MyladyNancy chapter 30 . 6/28/2017
I don't know how it will play out but I love the dignity and ancient understanding you have given Tanya, I am really enjoying your story .
Jaygm chapter 50 . 10/17/2016
Loved this story! I had a rough time handling the Esme incident, though. I think the wolves got off easy on that one. Esme was such a lovely soul and they just destroyed that without a thought. So from that point on, it really was bittersweet, knowing that one of the pairs was no longer. Thank you for this wonderful rendition of the saga.
Deadache chapter 37 . 6/27/2015
This story went from being merely okay to a load of crap quick. I skimmed through the last two chapters (36 and 37) to see if you really killed Esme off and to see if there was anything about where Alice has been to keep me interested, but nah.. I've lost interest now.

These vampires are complete cowards and so unrealistic and out-of-character. Vampires getting caught in a burning house? Changing Bella inside a hospital with tasty humans and blood around every corner? Newborn Bella, having never fed, is starving the whole trip from Forks to Denali where she finally collapses in the woods. The Cullens turn into cowards and run from the wolves. Vampires need dirt bikes to travel across rough terrain. Where the hell is Alice and why is nobody looking for her? Jasper, with his brilliant military and strategic mind, is sitting around sulking with his finger up his proverbial butt for more than two weeks. Vampires need large harpoons to fight wolves, then run again sacrificing Esme. Really? I can't see Carlisle or anyone else just running away like cowards while Esme is killed. I can't read further.
Motherof8 chapter 50 . 3/12/2015
Great story. Amazing writing. Thanks
Guest chapter 50 . 1/26/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !
I know that this review is probably rather outdated BUT THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZINGLY FANTASTICALLY WOW STORY! Its just so beautiful, especially the last 5-6 chapters. All the portrayals of the characters are just so impossibly perfect. I haven't tried out your other stories yet but I'm sure they'll be just as OMG! :-) Each detail has been taken care of so precisely. I'm going to add this story to my list of favourite Twilight fanfics which currently has only 2 other fanfics. Sorry again for such an outdated review. Thank you so much for such a wonderful story! And now again I'm going to go OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ! because I just can't believe how perfect this story is!
babesbraves chapter 50 . 10/9/2013
What a fantastic story it tugged at all the emotions a person can have and then a few more! I cried so much when Carlilse talked about ending it my husband thought I was mad! Please write more twilight vamp fan fiction as you are surreal at it!
twilight edward twilight chapter 50 . 3/1/2013
Nice ending
twilight edward twilight chapter 48 . 3/1/2013
I was hoping that she was going to come back... but she isn't. And i am crying. :(
you are a good author though, the story is kind of depressing though... depressing because Esme died. If i were you i would make Esme come back somehow but then i guess the story wouldn't be the same... oh well, thanks for the story!
twilight edward twilight chapter 35 . 3/1/2013
Oh. my. goodness. Is Esme really dead? That's horrible! Alice better not die too!
twilight edward twilight chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
this is so sad, just promise me everything will be better!
Kristin04 chapter 50 . 1/25/2013
YAY! Carlisle decided to not go and off himself. Personally, as far as the children go, I think Bella would be the closest to Carlisle for more than one reason. I thought the wedding part was well done but I kind of wished that we saw Bella dance with Jasper or Emmett. Thank you for sharing your story with us. As always, I encourage to keep moving forward with your future endeavors. :D
Kristin04 chapter 35 . 1/25/2013
I can't believe you just did that; that's just wrong. However, I'm daring to cont' to the next chapter.
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 36 . 1/4/2013
Good story then it took a turn for the worse. Esme dying really... You've made the werewolves invincible and the Cullen vampires as cowards and pussies. There is no way Carlisle would have let his soul mate go by himself as I've already said 6 werewolves against 7 vampires especially with Jaspers fighting experience and Edwards gift wouldn't stand a chance. Sorry to say but I had to stop reading as a result, I can't grasp the concept of this I am team vampire thoroughly and reading them as cowards and having to using crossbows against the wolves has disappointed me
1,584 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »