Reviews for A Turn for the Better
Circlepi chapter 3 . 5/25
Miss you Ruth. Rip always.
I absolutely love it.
kate1309 chapter 66 . 4/24
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I fangirled so hard when I was reading this. Great job! You're an incredible writer and I love your work. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. I loved it. This might just be my favorite out of all of your stories.
kate1309 chapter 10 . 4/23
Sorry, but two things I need to clarify. One, Hermione replicated the page, she didn't tear it out. Two, You said they went into the place where Harry was supposed to have battled Voldemort for the sorcerer's stone during lunch, then just at the end you said it was after curfew. What really happened?
zaubernuss chapter 66 . 1/21
That was a fluffy story. Kudos to the idea of really having a change in the time-line after Hermione goes back. That was very interesting to read, and believable, too. Except from the way you depicted the other potion masters, I really liked it!
zaubernuss chapter 43 . 1/20
Well, sorry - this doesn't make a whole lot of sense. If apprentices we chosen because of their looks, the masters themselves all ought to be beautiful (having formerly been apprentices). And how did Snape ever get chosen? I find it hard to believe that potion masters, who obviously need skill and some intelligence, should think and act like this. And how come they're all gay?
zaubernuss chapter 36 . 1/20
Such wisdom! Though following your heart might not always get the desired results either... People are complicated that way. Still, I highly respect your Snape for doing what he did. He's much more mature than her, and it shows. What's a couple of month compared to the risk he alone would have to bear? She shouldn't be so selfish...
zaubernuss chapter 29 . 1/20
Hah! The part about the book about the 'female menstrual cyle' was hilarious! I was just laughing out loud! I like this Snape, by the way. I hope he'll soon get to redeem himself for his somewhat lacking seduction at the beginning of your story.
QOP chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
I hate Lily and James, so I love how you portray them :)
Elle Leigh chapter 66 . 9/6/2015
I'm a notorious lurker, but couldn't escape the temptation of being your 1,000th review for this story. I've read most of your other work, so I'm not sure why it took me so long to find this one. While this incarnation of Severus is not my favorite of yours-my inner dark self likes your Severus from Disharmony in the Dungeons & Bang series oh so very much-I can definitely appreciate this slightly softer version of him. I thoroughly enjoyed this story & will be looking through the rest of your works with a fine tooth comb for other gems I've managed to miss.
Story Please chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Interesting premise and quite tantalizing writing.
sunnysideup1969 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
at least by 8
ljpjcg chapter 35 . 6/10/2015
I just wanted to tell you how much I love this relationship you've created between Hermione & Neville. They are really great together (as friends).
Guest chapter 66 . 3/12/2015
Enjoyed this story very much, thank you for sharing! That said, maze and wedding night were a little weird, but to each their own. Slightly spoiled the story for me to jump the shark so much at the end, but liked it very much up to that point.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/11/2015
Thank you for not making us suffer through a grueling will they won't they angst filled wait until graduation! It's like you hate the same plot bunnies that I do and refuse to indulge in them... You are a fabulous writer!
1,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »