Reviews for Since Everything
Bizzy chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I think you could have cut it at the end of the main body-leaving out the part about Ed and hte kiss (as much as I love Royai). Somehow, I feel like that took away from the initial power of the piece, and it wasn't bad but it just didn't fit the same way.

Otherwise, I thought this was great. Really really good job. Kept my attention very well and I really wanted to see what was next. Keep writing!

Also, since yuo mention Riza's tattoo, maybe mention there is a manga spoiler as well as end-of-series spoiler. For people who don't want to know what happened if they didn't get that far yet.
sheetah chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Great job!
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Cute I always feel so sorry for them (

Just one thing- gallous*callous?

Xx-Riss-xX
AAR chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Write more Royai stories! You are good at it!
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
First piece? Wow, I love it. Great first try. It seems you got them so in character it's like you've been writing them for a long while.
jacksparrow589 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Aw! Sad! It was great, but it was sad! Waking up and having only one usable eye instead of two would be horrible! Not only that, but he can barely move, it's that painful!

And to have Riza sit and watch it all... I know she would, but it's scary, not knowing how things are going to turn out.

Great job!
Maplefur chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Aww that was so sweet! I love this pairing, and you did a great job!
Anne Packrat chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
This is sweet and seems in character.