Reviews for Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Just reread, I love the idea of Cam and Vala.
imaginativefig chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
So sweet! I love fanfiction that shows a happy married couple. This is really cute. Some parts are a little TMI, but I'm not a wife & mother, so maybe it's just me...
Anon chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Good one. I love my life after reading this.
Esther chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Love it!
star17gazer chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
dued

i liked your story alot and if i was at all a vala mitchell fan this would probly be my favrite

p.s. im a total daniel vala fan sorry and i like cam with
kaitebug chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
i love this story
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
great story
nonhalema chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
And I love this story!
wej chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I really love your Cam and Vala. Hope you write more. A story about what Cam went through in those four months looking for her would be awesome. And what she was going through too.

I so love Cam/Vala. You did this great.
Child of Loki chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
You are really, very good. That was such a lovely story, sweet and yet not overly-so as to seem forced.

Thank you for the happiness.

[And Cam and Vala are so awesome together, it gets me every time I actually submit to watching one of the otherwise extremely frustratingly mediocre-to-poor newer episodes. You do a nice job with them.]
Jess13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
This was a beautiful story. I really needed to read something like this after that disaster (on so many levels) that was Unending. You portray Cam's devotion to Vala so well, going out to look for her after she disappeared, staying by her side when she was in that almost comatose state, making plenty of time for his family...

I like how you show Vala's POV also, reflecting on how different things are now, and, of course, 'I love my life.'

Great job with this one. :)
Chris4Short chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I love your fic!

Aw love the Vala-centric, reflect on my life with Cam! I can see him running aroung the Universe looking for her, and then standing by her through the whole recovery. So beautiful!
livestar chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Ah, you hopeless C/V romantic ;) trust you to find a plausible way of shaping events after Vala's disappearance so she'd end up with Cam, and married no less! I enjoyed the 'healed together and healed each other' suggestion, very fit for a CV romance. And *grins* Michelle Mitchell? try saying that five times fast :D. Also, absolutely *loved* the title. Very inspired!

Thanks for sharing this story!

livestar
Toomi chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Yay for the muse! Thank you for writing this. I love how you took a completely different view point after Vala ended up in the Ori Galaxy and I enjoyed that you made Cam a 'darker' man after leaving the SGC.
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I've definitely seen the potential for a Cam/Vala pairing and you've done it justice with your story. What a lovely character piece for both C & V. Your attention to detail is really amazing and really grounded the serious themes you were presenting. Whether you were describing Vala's rescue or the many ways that Vala's life has changed with marriage/motherhood, all of your descriptions were so rich and layered. There were so many special moments that you included and of course the ending was satisfying and sweet.

If your muses ever get the urge, I would love to see your take on pre-Vala abduction scenes between C & V. I'm sure you could show the build-up of that relationship quite nicely.