Reviews for Fair Winds Followed
great story
michelle UK chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Great story
canuck402004 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Thought you'd given up on Harm/Jen stories although I realize your point on this one was Mac's regrets. Keep writing and trying new angles. They are interesting.
Bree chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Wow! I thought you had gone over to the dark side, lol!

Once again you have accurately captured Mac's character with a few short paragraphs!

I liked that you had Cresswell arrange Harm's promotion instead of just having him frocked Captain.

Kudos for another story well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Excellent story! But I would have preferred Harm married to Sarah! I never thought Mac and Vukovic had any chemistry at all. He was garbage and should have been slapped down hard!
Carolfd chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Vid Z -

I love the Harm / Jen combination! Loved this story. Look forward to your writing something MUCH longer using this combo!
anon chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
They definitely got what they deserved for such actions, though I would've expected Mac to restrain herself more. Then again, maybe she needs Harm, Sturgis and Bud to resist temptation.

Harm retiring was a bit of a surprise to me (I had expected Jen to not reenlist and follow Harm to London), but I suppose with Mattie's condition that would've been difficult.

Hope you'll update WTNB soon!