Reviews for Harry Potter and A Grandfather's Gift
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 29 . 2/1
Wow! This was really intriguing and everything was so clever :)

Loved it!
Sky chapter 29 . 1/20
Is there a sequel?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 28 . 12/27/2016
A bit soppy for me, but that's just me.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 25 . 12/27/2016
Treat him like the dementors, straight through TThe veil. Bet anyone could do it since the shards are gone.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
I really enjoy this tale, as it's my third reread, I believe. The grandpa plot twist is the only thing I don't like along with Ginny
slytherinsal chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
25' square cells? roomy.
slytherinsal chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
I for one approve the grammatical choice over the we's. It's the only way round it that I can see.
WiseGirl86 chapter 29 . 11/21/2016
I LOVE THIS BOOK ITS SO AWESOME AND CUTE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ RIGHT ANOTHER (if u haven't) BEST BOOK OF THE YEAR ! Hope u right more like this you are a really good writer once I get my account fixed I realllyyyyy want to know where u get your inspiration it's awesome (the books and u)my friends and my BF read this with me and they loved it to :) (Super says to tell u it's awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee)
stacygrrl2002 chapter 20 . 10/14/2016
OK. Why drink it? They ARE wizards and have the trunk. It's not like anyone or anything can know they drank it. Scoop it up and pout it into a conjured bucket, or take one with them. Geees, wizards have no logic.
skyeza chapter 29 . 10/13/2016
It was a wonderful read, I really enjoyed it. I absolutely loved that they saved Siri and then the grandad Charlie.
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
Honestly, this is pretty ridiculous. I've read dozens of "Harry gets a multi-dimension trunk" and generally enjoy them. However, instead of giving Harry God-like powers, you're giving him a trunk so over-the-top that it's literally not believable as a premise.

Between that and misspelling Gryffindor and Azkaban, and I think we're done here.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/6/2016
Well done. What a fun story. Good pacing and plotting. Not a lot of tension, but nice to see the light side react with strength and smarts for once. Too many writers try to achieve needed tensions and obstacles by making the Order lax and incompetent. It was fun to see Voldy outsmarted.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2016
Well it was good until this crap, granson of dumb ass and in love with ginny greate pile of dragon dung. What a shame for a realative good story.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 29 . 9/22/2016
It as a nice story. Riddle aka Voldermort wasn't much of a problem per se, but I think this was more about relationships than it was about harry taking down Riddle.
Saissa chapter 29 . 8/28/2016
Brilliant Story! I loved it! Like I said before, I LOVE reading Trunk stories!

I guess because you can do pretty much anything in a trunk - as this story shows!

I am just so glad that Dumbles did not play the manipulative old coot for a change.