Reviews for Harry Potter and A Grandfather's Gift
willowskeith chapter 29 . 4/17
good story.
angeltrin1 chapter 29 . 4/8
Such a sweet and hope filled story!
Very well written, I really enjoyed this story!
borg chapter 3 . 2/6
gawd..what crap. the only thing the stupid trunk didn't give him was laser beam eyes and fucking wings. take this piece of shit down.
kali-sinclaire chapter 6 . 1/20
You knw dumbledore is gay right
Diddleymaz chapter 29 . 11/19/2013
Very good AU of the Harry gets a super duper magic trunk, multiple rooms, extra special features blah,blah... But lots of fun
Isles chapter 27 . 10/9/2013
dafuq, too bad Uncle Vernon wasn't around to bitch slap Harry.
davycrockett100 chapter 29 . 10/8/2013
awesome
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Anything too good to be true usually is. Therefore, something will go wrong very soon.
BelleMuerte chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Just wanted you to know I loved this story! Made me laugh and cry. I really didn't want it to end! Thank you.
browniydgal chapter 29 . 7/26/2013
Great story! Thanks for posting it!
Melissa chapter 29 . 6/22/2013
I love this story, and the chapter lengths are perfect. I like Harry's relationship with everyone and the way Voldemort's death eaters all get captured and how they spy on him. The story develops really nicely, and I'm glad Charles comes to the future and we actually get to see his character.
JadeRoseStar chapter 29 . 5/28/2013
Awesome story, I loved it.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 29 . 5/27/2013
You should be ashamed of yourself! I stayed up an hour past my bedtime to finish reading this story. That is not good for an ole duffer like me! ROFL.
The only thing I did't care for was matching Harry with Ginny. There is nothing wrong with Ginny, she is just not the best match. Harry needs a smart Lady to take care of him. Someone like Hermione or Daphne. And there are 2 or 3 others that could.
BTW, are you aware that Rowling said that Dumblebore was gay? I am not a fan of his, but not cause of that. I hate his treatment of Harry.
While it is too late tonight, I will D/L this story in the morning & add it to my collection of iBooks. You can do that with this page: www. flagfic. com
It even gives you,the author, Copywrite protection. I think that's kinda cool.
Thanks!

JimS
Jim Red Hawk chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
"It wouldn't be proper to marry a 1st cousin. That would be too closely related, but 6th cousins would be all right.""

That's kinda funny to me. My ex is also a 5th cousin. Though we didn't find out till bout two weeks after we were married. :) Turned out to be a bad idea anyway.

JimS