Reviews for Harry Potter and A Grandfather's Gift
EdTheBeast chapter 29 . 4/20
An excellent story, I remember one where his truck can go in quantum leap time and they kept saving everyone from his parents on, McKinnons who died a bit before. I believe it was a H/HG story. It is must read!
LoveNCIS chapter 29 . 2/28
Awesome story
Zara Bennle chapter 28 . 1/19
This is great! The title is even in the right style, I am refering to the story's title. This is well written and deserves a couple hundred rounds of applause! This chapter was also quite spectacular.
mumphie chapter 29 . 12/24/2020
I loved this story! I'd love to have more...how did all the mini death munchers get on at Hogwarts? Did Knott learn that being a death munchie was a bad idea? Was Harry inundated by worshipers? Did they finish school and go on to be aurors? Or, did Harry have enough of death and want to be something else? I kinda wish that he's learn more from his grandfather and put more into school, now that he doesn't have to worry about survival at school.
Anywho, Thanks for the story! It was well done, inventive and intriguing! :)
noreenklose chapter 29 . 12/21/2020
Very nice.
I admit that I'm prejudiced...I prefer Harry/ ANY GIRL except Ginny. I secretly dislike Molly, Ginny, & moRon.
Still, I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for writing.
Ada1229 chapter 6 . 11/18/2020
Uh...Dorea was a Black, not a Flamel. She was born to Cygnus Black and Violetta Bulstrode in 1920 and is the youngest of one son and 2 daughters. You can look up any Black Family tree and see that

Also she and Charlus were only called that in the planning stages if the books. Their official cannon names are Fleamont and Euphemia Potter (I like Charlus and Dorea better)

In addition they died of Dragon Pox before Harry was born, before his conception was announced even (I think I read somewhere they passed when James was still in school actually).

there is one thing I find hilarious...Dumbledore is his grandpa! XD
Ada1229 chapter 4 . 11/18/2020
So the way you are presenting time travel isn't how it's done in cannon. If a person is to interfere with time then the event they interfere with is always going to happen

this scinario for instance, Harry ALWAYS makes the decision to use the trunk's features to save Sirius so Sirius is always gonna get saved. There's no chance he's not going to be. So Harry and Remus reacting like it could have not happened is silly.

That being said I don't actually agree with how Rowling handled time travel. I just spoke up because there should be some kind of continuity from cannon kept
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2020
Hmm, seems like the homo stuff is starting, crap and more crap. Why the Weasley have to have and inheritance, specially 1000000 galleon. Stupidity
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2020
Bad start, Hermione with the MoRon, the MoRon having more importante than what he really is and the lot of moronic nonsense. This equal bad story on the path to the trash bin
Esmereilda chapter 29 . 10/26/2020
YAY FLUFF!
Esmereilda chapter 7 . 10/22/2020
go harry
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 10/22/2020
ok didnt see that coming
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2020
This chapter is stretching my credulity to breaking point; it's getting way over the top.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2020
I find it hard to trust Dumbles as he neglected harry for so long, despite being related to him.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2020
Wow! Harry has his own TARDIS!