Reviews for Harry Potter and A Grandfather's Gift
Saissa chapter 29 . 8/28
Brilliant Story! I loved it! Like I said before, I LOVE reading Trunk stories!

I guess because you can do pretty much anything in a trunk - as this story shows!

I am just so glad that Dumbles did not play the manipulative old coot for a change.
Saissa chapter 10 . 8/28
Now is this a good guy Dumbles who likes to keep secrets, or is this a manipulative Dumbles who would do anything to have both Harry and that trunk under his control?

This is a great story BTW. I LOVE Trunk stories!
LauriaCl chapter 29 . 8/10
Loved this story! :D you're a very good writer!
taxzombie chapter 3 . 8/3
Heh, I found this on my favorites list and started rereading it. When I got to chapter two and read about the DT I immediately started thinking, it's a bird, no it's a plane, no its a frog, (the frog bit is from Underdog), not it's Super Trunk. Then I checked and found that lo and behold back in 09' I had written a review which contained almost the exact same wording. Ha!

Obviously I still quite enjoy the idea and I look forward to renewing my memory of your tale. I can't recall right now but I have a strong suspicion that a mangy ol' black mutt will be making a comeback shortly.

Back to reading.
Mistress of Potions chapter 29 . 7/20
I like the !SuperHarry'sGrandfather! idea even more than the !SuperHarry! Trope. Well written and very much enjoyed. I would welcome your return to fanfic writing.
hearagain chapter 29 . 7/3
I enjoyed your story. Thanks for giving Harry back some of his family. What a cool trunk. Thanks for sharing.
gleefan2009 chapter 29 . 6/3
love it please write more
The 8 elements chapter 29 . 5/28
Pure art, one of the best I've read for harry potter
nanaeleanor chapter 29 . 5/26
Super nice. Exciting finish and a happy ending like all good stories should be. Nice going.
nanaeleanor chapter 18 . 5/26
Why don't they capture Voldy and keep him in stasis while they complete the Horcrux hunt? That only seems obvious.
nanaeleanor chapter 7 . 5/26
This plot is very creative and fun although the things the trunk can do is a bit OTT.
mckertis chapter 29 . 5/21
Pathetic writing. Story is also weak as hell. What, Harry saves his grandfather and Sirius, but NOT his parents ? What the... ?
dloold87 chapter 21 . 4/4
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not the whore, I hate her. The only time she should be paired with harry is if he is dark and she is his slave. They have nothing really in common and know nothing about each other, plus she only see's famous harry potter.
samzferg chapter 3 . 4/1
Why do I get the feeling after reading the first chapter that harry is going to be The Doctor?
missgsmith51 chapter 29 . 2/28
Well, that was fun! I think your story is certainly the most unique Harry Potter FF I've ever read. I love the trunk and wish I could have one. It would be like having a home in all of the places I love - the coast, the mountains, other states and countries I love - and best of all, I'd never have to pack and unpack. I wouldn't mind having a few House-elves, as well.

I like your way of ending Voldemort. I'm curious, though ... Why change the Horcruxes?

I like the idea of Harry being surrounded by family as he heals emotionall from his ordeal. This way he can talk with them as he needs and won't have Hermione getting in his face demanding he talk to her because it's unhealthy to bottle up his emotions inside. I love Hermione, but she can really make me crazy.

Anyway, good story.