Reviews for Harry Potter and A Grandfather's Gift
Ariadne Venegas chapter 6 . 8/26
But evil dumbly is gay and he was boyfrien of Doge and Grindewald since adolecence he never had a wife!

Also the wife of Charlus Potter. Was Dorea Black and she was black haired.

And if what you say is right in your world then Ginny is too near cousin Harry's children will be intebreeding
And weak... I really hope he marry anyone else
Blueberry Babe chapter 29 . 8/9
Awesome story. Thanks
Syret chapter 29 . 6/18
I don't know how many times I have read this story and it is just exciting now as when I first read it ages ago! You should get J. approval and send this story to Peter Jackson this would make an awesome movie!
Heksy chapter 29 . 6/8
I read the whole thing in one go. What a great story. Thanks for sharing!
HexyMama chapter 2 . 5/11
Best Trunk ever!
adafrog chapter 29 . 4/28
Loved this! Thanks.
GBTtown chapter 29 . 4/5
I know it is an old story, I know that the time for any reviews is long past.
I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!
Like you mentioned in your bio, I too enjoy the stories about fantastic trunks, tents, and people that actually give a damn about Harry.
But this story was just a tad, a very little bit too nice. I also would have liked better descriptions on how the trunk worked.
GBTtown chapter 28 . 4/5
No, no, no! H made it too easy. Redemption not earned by Dummy!
GBTtown chapter 21 . 4/5
I was never fond of Harry/Ginny ships. Ginny was too fangirlish to be taken seriously. The other reason was how bad HG/RW were together. And, no, don't even mention DM/HG.
1066wthec chapter 29 . 2/13
godfather...
1066wthec chapter 24 . 2/12
nice
1066wthec chapter 21 . 2/12
dont really care aabout ginny, but of you'd made the pairing different, the story would have had more potential and have been more interesting. You still have my total support though.
1066wthec chapter 7 . 2/11
nice
1066wthec chapter 6 . 2/11
haha- that's really cool.
1066wthec chapter 4 . 2/11