Reviews for Harry Potter and A Grandfather's Gift
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 23 . 1/26/2016
I know Harry needs a love life, but I hate you made it be with Ginny. I just can't get over the fact that JKR was essentially making Harry and Ginny into the new James and Lily, and I find it creepy that Harry would date, let alone marry, someone that looks like his mom, even if he didn't know his mom. Creepy. Despite the fact that this is a good story, I can't get past that, and I tried, since I got to the end of this chapter. However even though there are few chapters left I simply can't finish the story. Nothing to do with anything else but the pairing, and I know that it seems a stupid thing to stop reading a story for, especially since it is almost over, but I can't finish it, and I'm sorry. Like I said though, for what it is worth, it was well written, and very well thought out. Thank you for posting. I did enjoy what I had read.
rmiser1994 chapter 29 . 1/25/2016
Great fic! .
andyjhorton chapter 29 . 1/24/2016
earlier in the fic you mentioned how u loved the "cliche" Trunks. I also love reading those fics. This was a very well done story with characters working within their normal characterizations from cannon. The only one who didnt seem to was Albus but with his backstory for this fic it was easily understood. Good Job.
FotoDi chapter 21 . 10/1/2015

Not Ginny!

Find another redhead... Susan Bones?
Ariadne Venegas chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
But evil dumbly is gay and he was boyfrien of Doge and Grindewald since adolecence he never had a wife!

Also the wife of Charlus Potter. Was Dorea Black and she was black haired.

And if what you say is right in your world then Ginny is too near cousin Harry's children will be intebreeding
And weak... I really hope he marry anyone else
Blueberry Babe chapter 29 . 8/9/2015
Awesome story. Thanks
Syret chapter 29 . 6/18/2015
I don't know how many times I have read this story and it is just exciting now as when I first read it ages ago! You should get J. approval and send this story to Peter Jackson this would make an awesome movie!
Heksy chapter 29 . 6/8/2015
I read the whole thing in one go. What a great story. Thanks for sharing!
HexyMama chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
Best Trunk ever!
adafrog chapter 29 . 4/28/2015
Loved this! Thanks.
GBTtown chapter 29 . 4/5/2015
I know it is an old story, I know that the time for any reviews is long past.
I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!
Like you mentioned in your bio, I too enjoy the stories about fantastic trunks, tents, and people that actually give a damn about Harry.
But this story was just a tad, a very little bit too nice. I also would have liked better descriptions on how the trunk worked.
GBTtown chapter 28 . 4/5/2015
No, no, no! H made it too easy. Redemption not earned by Dummy!
GBTtown chapter 21 . 4/5/2015
I was never fond of Harry/Ginny ships. Ginny was too fangirlish to be taken seriously. The other reason was how bad HG/RW were together. And, no, don't even mention DM/HG.
1066wthec chapter 29 . 2/13/2015