Reviews for Harry Potter and A Grandfather's Gift
WeisseHex chapter 4 . 10/5/2021
OH yeah, decorating is such fun! Especially if you can afford the best ! Go for it, guys!
WeisseHex chapter 3 . 10/5/2021
I think that Harry will go back and save Sirius! What an idea!
WeisseHex chapter 2 . 10/5/2021
Amazing! Can I have a trunk like this? Dammit!
gginsc chapter 29 . 9/7/2021
I am happy for Harry. This has been a rather nice, if sappy, story.
alec2212 chapter 2 . 9/6/2021
This is retarded...
Guest chapter 29 . 8/21/2021
Love this story, which is why I am reading it for the umteenth time! Thank you for writing
Steve-Arkarian chapter 29 . 7/31/2021
I loved the story so fucking much! I'm really sad that there won't be a sequel.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 17 . 7/31/2021
What about the twins? And why don't they just jump back a day after they get the list so they have more time to gather everyone?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 7 . 7/31/2021
Again with living people having active portraits?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 6 . 7/31/2021
How is baby hairy in the portrait moving around and talking when teenage Harry is still alive? Don't portraits only become active after the person in it dies? Or is it just different for your story?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 5 . 7/31/2021
Why didn't Harry ask if his parents had made a Will?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 4 . 7/31/2021
Okay, so without ruining time paradoxes, the whole if it has happened it is always happened sort of thing... That means Sirius never died, so how did his Will get triggered? Did someone ask for it to be read and goblins should know whether someone is actually dead or not so they wouldn't have read the Will... Ummm. Author's choice?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 2 . 7/31/2021
Soooo, it's a version of the TARDIS?
Jimbocous chapter 28 . 7/4/2021
Thanks for a great (re)read. Nicely done!
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 6/28/2021
Well, you obviously trust Dumbledore more than I do. His family connections to Harry make his treatment of Harry, IMHO, just that much more despicable. As for his treatment of Sirius, he denied an innocent man a trial. Even if he thought Sirius really was the Secret Keeper, DUMBLEDORE BROKE THE LAW! Worse, he broke it in a way that cost an innocent man 12 years of his life; and he has not received any punishment, fine, censure ... NOTHING! He plays with people's lives and gets away with it.
715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »