Reviews for Harry Potter and A Grandfather's Gift
Meadows Of Heaven chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
Super! So much to read! What will Harry do now? Is he a Potter or are his grandparents alive? I cant wait for the next

chapter(s)!
Vellouette chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
For a minute there at the will reading I thought Sirius was going to be nice to Snape, apologize for all the pain he's caused him over the years for being an immature prat in school and give him some rare potions indgredients or rare potions books. What a relief to find out the reason he was there was so that he could pull one last prank on him by giving him Kreacher. Snape and Kreacher, now that's a match made in Heaven! I sure hope Kreacher doesn't go back to belonging to Sirius again once his name is cleared and he lets everyone know he's alive.
Vellouette chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
Actually reading the directions on how to work the trunk properly? What a concept. Although I did notice he was skipping around and not reading all of it. I hope he finishes reading all of the instructions sometime soon.

I wonder if Ron and Hermione are people he wants to give limited access to? Personally I can't think of anyone else who he should give full access to, but plenty I can think of that should get limited access.

They were right to make Sirius the secret keeper. They knew he'd rather die then give away the secret. It will probably help him with his guilt over not being the secret keeper for James and Lily. Besides, like you pointed out, who is going to think it's him anyway when everyone thinks he's dead?

As the Mother of 5 boys I think you did an excellent job with Harry's reaction when Dobby and Winky started telling him about trying to start a family. No teenage boy wants to stay and listen to a conversation about that subject, they bolt as soon as they can think of a good enough excuse.

I wonder why his Grandfather's picture hasn't activated yet?
Vellouette chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
Yes! What an excellent way to use his new trunk! I really liked how Remus agreed to go back in time to get Sirius, as long as Harry didn't put himself in danger. I think that is how he would react, Sirius is his best friend so he would risk his own life to save Sirius, but Harry is the son of his deceased best friends, so Harry is the one thing/person that Remus is unwilling to risk. Then when you brought back Sirius I loved how confused he was about everything, especially their reactions to seeing him.

I wonder what the deal he wants to make with Aunt Petunia is going to be?
Vellouette chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
I hope Harry uses his new trunk wisely. Like using it to go back in time to save Sirius! He can't save his parents because that would change to many things. However, he can go back to the Department of Mysteries and save Sirius, since it's only been a week since his death and most people still haven't been informed that he's supposed to be dead yet.
Cyra Hakkai chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
This is rather genius! I've read something like this before, where Harry sort of had a trunk like that. Good ideas though.
Meadows Of Heaven chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
I cant wait to read more. Are there more portraits in Harrys trunk? Will he get some new powers? Please update soon! Perhaps today?
NATWEST chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
You got a little of Dr. who going on here or some similars. I still like the story. I wait for tomorrow for your update.
NATWEST chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I like how you set things up in remus and harry letting remus see the letter. I want more from this story.
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48