Reviews for Harry Potter and A Grandfather's Gift
Guest chapter 12 . 3/22/2019
Seriously a stain on humanity Malfoy is being helped by Harry's grandfather, and you have Malfoy talking smack about Harry and he only laughs. No one would stand for that, in any situation.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/22/2019
Making Dumbledore, Harry's great grandfather and still abandoning him and treating him as he had is a crap plot.
Buddziebaby chapter 29 . 12/12/2018
Loved it! It was a super happy story throughout but unlike many fanfic's there wasn't any unnecessary emotional drama!
You are a great writer hope to see more of your snippets around! :)
mysinger chapter 29 . 9/15/2018
I loved this story! It was thoroughly enjoyable and unlike any other that I had read. Thank you. I liked Charles, the portraits and the fact that Harry got Sirius back. I also liked how they took away all of Voldemort's
supporters before Harry defeated him. Well done!
RT89 chapter 29 . 9/2/2018
Outstanding story.
RT89 chapter 22 . 9/2/2018
hehe... sneaky
RT89 chapter 2 . 8/30/2018
Outstanding idea, totally dues ex machina.
DoublePea chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
Thank you for your story Harry Potter and a Grandfather's Gift. It is one of my favorite stories. I've just reread it for the second time and it was as good as the first time. I lost it for a while and couldn't find it. So I was very excited when I found your story on someone's favorite list. I love your take on what could be horchuxes. Especially Voldemort's baby tooth! I've now marked it on my favorite list so I can reread it some other time.
emily4498 chapter 29 . 6/17/2018
very nice
sbmcneil chapter 4 . 6/12/2018
I'm very glad that they were able to rescue Sirius! I've never really understood why Sirius would leave money to anyone except Harry - maybe Remus, but I don't get leaving so much money to a woman who treated him so poorly (while staying in his house).
CarolWim chapter 10 . 5/23/2018
That's it. Sharing all his "secrets" to the whole damn world. Why doesn't he place an advertisement to show how cool he is with his trunk.
Grimrepa chapter 29 . 1/6/2018
Great story well done
Grimrepa chapter 19 . 1/5/2018
Stubby board man rides again
Silas chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
So it's basically a TARDIS.
retired10 chapter 29 . 11/6/2017
Wonderful story! Loved it! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us all.
715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »